Explosive Sheep is now a BEAST minion type

Why blizzard have you changed this from a mech to have duel type mech AND BEAST?

YOU CAN SEE FROM THE ART IT IS NOT A BEAST.
IT IS A BUNCH OF MECH PARTS UNDER A RUG WITH EXPLOSIVES.
IT MAKES NO SENSE TO BE A BEAST.

My Living Seed boar druid is now WORTHLESS BECAUSE OF THIS INTERACTION.

1 Like

Because in Warcraft, all sheep have always been explosive when you click enough times (I think it was like 20 clicks in a row under a minute?) on them. Super fun secret to be found in WarCraft 3. The card’s artwork I think was to make the concept of a sheep exploding less gruesome for the kids that play. But yeah, even if they depicted a regular beast only sheep, it too would be explosive lol. This is correct as a dual type minion, due to Warcraft continuity and the artwork depicting a mech sheep.

Edit: what is living seed boar druid?

The card is based off the engineering item- Explosive sheep- In WoW.

1 Like

::In best Picard voice::

Now, the decision you reach here today will determine how we will regard this… creation of our genius. It will reveal the kind of a people we are, what he is destined to be; it will reach far beyond this courtroom and this… one sheep. It could significantly redefine the boundaries of personal liberty and freedom - expanding them for some… savagely curtailing them for others. Are you prepared to condemn this sheep and all who come after him, to servitude and slavery? Your Honor, Starfleet was founded to seek out new life; well, there it sits! - bleating.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed, and whole heartedly endorse what , and it surprises me to say this, what bobafett345 said lol. I applaud your reference to the “Measure of Man” closing argument.

The engineering item in WoW is based off the WC3 sheep that explode after clicking it a lot. Were every sheep in WC3 mech sheep in low polygon disguise? Debatable. But the WC3 sheep exploding precedes all of WoW entirely. The Art might be based on the item, but the concept that ties all generations of this motif of sheep going boom, started in WC3.

Also, in best Obi Wan voice

They’re more machine now, than beast. Twisted and evil. Seduced by the gnome side."

1 Like

You’re right about where the exploding sheep originated.
The exploding sheep card art is the explosive sheep card in the original TCG, which was based off the engineering item Explosive sheep, which is based off the WC3 exploding sheep.

1 Like