Experience an anomaly. How?

How do i complete this quest? I thought just playing a game with a anomaly would make me good but nope. Confused

7 Likes

I believe this quest is buged

3 Likes

Bugged for now, team investigating (I don’t have an official source or quote)
Post from Hearthstone Top Decks :
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=707549214725151&set=a.443870607759681

1 Like

like always most of new know bugs are here

2 Likes

Heh. Should have thought of that
I check it often but yet didn’t connected the neurons

I didn’t know it was a bug! Thought I had to do or have something done to me! Thank you for all the post !

Does experiencing this bug count as……an anomaly?..I’ll see myself out

6 Likes

Again a bug with these quests. I get so tired of it.

Just spent 4 games trying to get an anomaly and then it doesn’t count…

4 Likes

Is there enough team left to investigate? Heard a bunch got canned earlier today. With stuff like this, it’s easy to see why.

4 Likes

I think they should just set the quest to completed for everyone. Easiest fix.

4 Likes

Re-rolled a 50 exp quest EZ Clap

3 Likes

I am not even surprised here , classic blizzard small indie company

1 Like

I got and rerolled this quest yesterday. Today I got it again and rerolled it again. Both times it rerolled into the “Deal 20 damage to heroes” 50XP quest.

Coincidence or part of the problem? Something seems weird.

1 Like

I remember the devs haven’t fixed that V-07-TR-0N Prime wasn’t counted as “using TITAN”, neither have compensated. They should give 300 EXP of the event to the all players AT ONCE.

Yeah, I had an anomaly occur naturally in a game. Nothing happened. So, I figured I had to trigger the effect. So, I went to a deck where I HAD Cho’gall, got the anomaly to trigger myself, and it still didn’t register. Not just broken, but REALLY broken lol.

This quest is no longer bugged.

I completed it just now in traditional Hearthstone play. The quest criterion was also changed to read “Experience an anomaly in traditional Hearthstone”.

1 Like