Expansions leaving

Which expansions will be rotating out?

Sunken City.
Nathria.
Lich King.

4 Likes

Thanks, I have no intentions of ever playing wild or twist, so I’m going to get some dust.

You are missing out. I’m playing for a while now and just recently started playing Wild. It’s a nice alternative to the Standard mode.

4 Likes

Perhaps, but I enjoy Standard & feel no need to switch.

I main Paladin, so I almost always have a good deck to play.

I live at Diamond 5, but make Legend some times.

i use wild to try something different if i get bored of standard and not disenchanting allowed me to get dust later after wild card nerfs or bans

are you really at 0 dust ? if you arent it may be a good idea to dust only to craft and to get just the dust needed to craft instead of dusting all in one go

1 Like

I have more then 20 K dust… I rather wait for many unfair mechanics to leave the meta… not the expansions mainly… and really hope they will be never in standard again… and won’t be created similar bad things.

Its easy to remember its always the previous years cards that rotatate out so the cards we get this year wil be with us for 2 years.

2 Likes

i usually check the last 3 expansions on the standard list in the collection manager or the browser library

2 Likes

It’s very wise to not take Wild seriously currently if you care about balance; it’s morbidly broken at balance because it has multiple times higher complexity as a mathematical problem; there have to be seismic shifts in how the Devs operate to balance it and I’m ~100% sure it would need literal disabling of cards in some cases (but they won’t care anyway so it’s in the sphere of the hypothetical).

That said I wouldn’t dust that easily either unless you p2w a lot.

It should be done only when necessary for many reasons.

Wild format provides an unrestricted environment where players can utilize the full range of Hearthstone cards, resulting in an experience that is at a higher power level, Standard format is much less complex instead. Wild its the Sayans League and a lot of players can’t handle that :coffee::relieved: