Expansion trailer? So there is not one for this expansion?

Just caught wind of this. So, not wanting to cause any uproar just a straight up question.
So this expansion has no trailer?? Imo, kind of peculiar if so. Any comments on much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

I thought they released the cinematic closer to release, but Whizbang’s Workshop released a cinematic on February 14th and the expansion released March 19th.

In summary, it’s not looking good for a Perils in Paradise cinematic. :sob:

Why do you care about trailers? Blizzard does a great job of not spending money on animation and investing it in balancing or improving the games! I’m satisfied with the C.G.I. from the Chinese in their series about XIANXIA, Blizzard is already behind in terms of animations!

It looks confirmed there won’t be a trailer. You have to search Reddit to get confirmations from Blizzard.

Who would expect their official forums to get any info :man_shrugging:

We got a “Flight Safety Information Video” instead of a trailer/cinematic

1 Like

live action with hearthstars, cool

i thought the expansion trailer comes out when it has been announced so like 1 month before release date.
Aslong as the expansion is well put together, then no massive issue. The trailers though were just quite nice to view. Gave a sense of what was to be released.