Excited for new expansion

Waitng for a new expansion is like being a kid again ur counting down the days till you get your new toys i am exited for two things the most ofc im gona try all the other decks but these two i rly want to :slight_smile:

Excavate Rogue and highlander druid seem like super fun

This keyword is so cool its like your ramping up to a big wincondition the rogue having to do 8 excavates i wil for sure be trying it :smiley:

Lastly highlander druid who does not like big dragons im gona put reno in him as well and if im really greedy renethal to cram more legendaries in my deck :smiley:

4 Likes

sad that we can’t preopen packs anymore though
or maybe we can but i heard we can’t i dunno

I think there is a way but im not sure let me search abit and il try and find some info.

1 Like

Your exited? Im sure you mean your excited.

1 Like

I changed it i sometimes makes typos sorry

1 Like

You may only pre open packs at special events with blizzard consent of course. I do not know if they have change the rules on this since Titans.

I am more excited seeing the prev expansions leave since it will make a huge impact to the meta. I just hope they find a replacement for prince since added 10 more cards to the deck made it interesting to the format.

1 Like

I usually make my own fair share of typos myself; Thank you for changing it as i skip over forums with mistakes in the title, it just hurts my brain, It also makes me think the whole thread might be misspelled. Ok my brain thanks you,

I’ll admit the theorycrafting stream made it look fun, but that stream has them playing cards in a tunnel of requirements. I feel it will be a different version of Titans’ decks upon release, but I could be wrong. Hope you all enjoy it!

2 Likes

I think the new cards will have an impact i am looking forward to dragon highlander and excavate rogue.

2 Likes

I’m curious how strong Excavate Rogue will be with the tools of previous expansions, and yeah, Dragon Druid looks strong out the door.

1 Like

Thats the fun part about hs the deckbuilding i love it trying to figure out what card belongs in the deck :slight_smile:

Then you play laddder thinkin and you think could i chang a card or two i used to buid my own decks alot and i think im going back to that: )

I also woul like more people to try it at the same time theres nothin wrong use a netdeck or theorycrafted deck.

I dont think there is a way to do it i dont think so but thats ok its almost the 14th :slight_smile:

I don’t know how we can get excited about a new expansion that will bring even more stupidity (with deck full morron face, face, face, face, full face).

You know, normally I’m super excited, however, this time around, I’m not. The whole giving a ton of free cards to F2P rubbed me the wrong way. However, what I found most dissapointing was the fact we could not open our packs early like we have been previously.

I use to love opening my pre orders on the Friday, but Blizzard decided to take that away from us.

Maybe it will change, but I don’t know

Hopefully packopening gets you exited btw i am not gona use the mass opening i like opening them 1 by 1

I dont mind them getting free packs i know others disagree and thats ok we all see thngs different.

The players that return they need the cards we all collect cards throughout the year the returnng have no minsets while we have all of them

The returning players coming back with nothing how are they going to compete they need the packs i say the more people who play hs the better for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was playing rogue in duels and it was super fun for me. New priest cards seem kinda meh, so I might have to go rogue starting tomorrow :wink:

1 Like