Evolve Needs to Change

It needs to be based on what you pay for the minion. Not the base cost.

11/11 at turn 5 is ridiculous. Acknowledge this and fix it.

That is because of 1 stupid card that needs to be removed from the game.

I would not hold my breath.

They let Guff run RAMPANT this too shall run its course unabated.

Yesterday, my opponent had the 11/11 on turn 3. Can you guess who won that match? :slight_smile:

no need to remove it they can roll back the buff to evolve mechanic

in case you dont know around 3 years ago they changed it so if your minion doesnt have a mana cost to evolve into it would re roll into one of the same cost
maybe its time to change it back

Evolve is not the problem, Goldshire gnoll is the problem. They need to 100% ban this card from Shaman. But since they don’t ban cards in Standard, they to change the card text in way that it can’t be abused by evolve.

Once again the problem is the manacheating rather than the actual mechanic. Getting a 12/12 on turn 2 (yes it can happen if they draw schooling) obviously shoult not be a thing.

rolling backt he buff to evolve mechanic would solve that and all other plays the deck can do wouldnt be affected
and gnoll wouldnt need to be nerfed as a bonus

I came back to the game after months of break and got this exact same scenario in my first game on like turn 4. Literally made me requit the game

This is weak compared to what everyone else is doing. In fact itslike the only deck us F2p players can make that stands a chance of winning

When did you stop trolling my posts? I agree with you here.