Everyone suffering lag anomalies on mobile?

The game during busy hours is impossible to play it lags as if 1-2 frames per second and shuts down often but does not shut down properly.I have to ALWAYS use cntrl alt del to end the task otherwise the program just hangs.
These anomalies have been going on forever example sometimes if I lag it shuts down then claims to be trying to reconnect but never does.I have to again shut down then hit play to reopen then it works fine again until who knows when.
The other oddity is that the program icon on the task bar never shows a proper HS icon just a sort of empty file icon.I thought was a corrupted file but I reinstalled many times and it is the same thing.
At late night hours when less busy it runs better less interrupts less lag and is then playable so IDK what is going on with the network structure of the game because I close out and play other MUCH more intensive games and no issues at all.
It is so tiring to struggle with this game because it really should run SMOOTHLY on a toaster like a 15 year old toaster there is NOTHING to do this game’s design.

2 Likes

I have been experiencing them on PC

Disconnects in the crucial moments alot, lags too recently on mobile.

Yes especially during the day hours BOTH PC and mobile pretty much everyday.
I have one problem further and that it causes my own network to shut off leave game it comes back on then go back in to game it turns off again grrr.
There are already some VERY odd responses by the game like if you hit "cancel"for whatever reason the game will just auto disconnect you this definitely cannot be right.
Then I am sure most see the response “game failed to load because opponent failed to connect”.I see this every single time I play so there is definitely some serious issues with the networking.

Yeah my game tends to hang then crashes right after a game or in the middle of a game. The mobile quality is just as bad as the overall game design though. No surprise really.