Ever see a forumer im BGs?

For reals?

That’s messed up

1 Like

For real. Find a long enough thread (especially one you’re catching up on) and you’ll probably hit it.

Can’t spell actiblizz without it!

Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. Scrots and boba too.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m at level 2

Idk Blizz if I were y’all I’d have me at 1 for safety

I hsve gotten emails from blizz about my forum presence srs. Less than 1 sounds right

1 Like

Trust Levels

Trust Levels

Trust levels are a participation system on the forums. The more you post, like, reply, read, and visit the forums, the more you work your way to a higher trust level. Increased Trust levels grant additional privileges. Everyone who is new starts off at Trust Level 0 but will quickly climb by reading and visiting the forums within their first few days.
TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

Flag posts
Post more than 3 topics
Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

Entering at least 5 topics
Reading at least 30 posts
Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

Post unlimited topics and replies
Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
Flag posts
Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
Casting at least 1 like
Receiving at least 1 like
Replying to at least 3 different topics
Entering at least 20 topics
Reading at least 100 posts
Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
2 Likes

No problem.

I didn’t get a chance, but thanks for posting Blurry. Hadn’t heard it in a minute.

Come hang out with all the cool kids:

OT: Tonights Music - what are you playing? - Multiplayer Discussion - Hearthstone Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Holy the cripes man. What kind of wizardry is this Harry?

Hey now, don’t give any royalties to She Who Must Not Be Named.

Guys. I am logging out.

Normally this is where I say outrageous things, attempt to really upset people, get banned and laugh. A few months later, log in and again.

Tonight. Y’all are really cool. Tha ks for being friends Tonight. Srs.

Good folks. Good convo. Peace out

3 Likes

Less than 3 sounds better

Gnight

BG is much more popular. Everybody plays it.

Duels is for hardcore players. Casual players don’t go to forums.

I keep scout only in certain situations and one of them is it is Turn 3 (5 gold). Anything later is just too late. However, if I go for scout for high tier minion, I always try to tripple it, because it is usually T4-T5 minion (from tripple) and 2 T6 minions, which is game winning. Worst case scenario, I will get T6 minion and T3-T5 (depending when I find the second one).

But there are 2 conditions, under which I consider it - either:

1. I can have 3 minions - i.e. I go into T3 with extra gold/token or there is 2 cost “minion generating spell (steal minion, get minion of certain race”. Ideally one of them with decent statline.
  2. I have direction for next couple of turns to be strong (I have undead spawners and there is nerub to buff attack or humming bird is there while I have beast or scalli+ripsnarl).

Otherwise I pass.

I cannot say I have as it would appear they tend to be in the absurdly high MMR ratings 7k+. I havent been able to break 6k this new season ever since spells were added. I really do miss anomalies… that was my favorite incarnation despite what others say. At least then I knew if I wanted to auto bail on a match right away, instead of now where I play every match and despite doing my best can still end up in 8th or 7th with minions barely reaching the 20/20s stats when my opponents have minions with triple digits, goldens, and almost all tier 6 minions. I cant even get tier 4 or 5 minions to appear in the tavern usually let alone reach tier 6 ever as games rarely reach turn 12 or more before Im killed. Ive clawed my way to an mmr of 5800ish right now… in anomalies I had broken above 7k and could reliably reach top 4 most matches even tho I was auto bailing on 2 or 3 out of 4 matches because I kept getting the same anomalies I didnt want to play or had just played the match before it.