Event quest Doin Somethin unholy bugged

BUGGY BLIZZARD
Can’t advance the special event quest, tried all 3 spell/card types!

1 Like

28 replies so far, glad I’m not the only one. Quest does not proceed regardless of class or cards used.

2 Likes

Can confirm, still bugged, nothing counting.

2 Likes

no response 20 hours in obviously they don’t care will the quest change after 24 hours or you have to complete it to advance to the next one?

1 Like

Came here to post the same. - Tested with Unholy Rune + Fel

1 Like

in new patch, so they know about this.

• [Added 6/8] We’re aware that the “Doin’ Somethin’ Unholy” Event Quest is not progressing. We’re working on a solution to the problem, expected to go out in an upcoming hotfix before the event ends.
4 Likes

So…next week on patch day (Tuesday)? or the day before the quest ends?
Its holding up the entire quest line, and not everyone has the same amount of time to play.
It should not be an “upcoming hotfix before the event ends”. It should be today or tomorrow, with an extra day added on to the quest end date, for each extra day it takes to get a fix out.

Alternatively, they can just credit everyone for that quest step, and move it forward.

6 Likes

Same here, the quest is broken :unamused:

1 Like

12 MST and it’s still bugged. Played unholy death knight and warlock (fel spells included) and nothing registered. The other event quest was just fine

Same here. It’s definitely broken. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

1 Like

Does not register playing of any of the card types; Fel, Shadow, or Unholy-Rune cards.

Honestly who cares if it doesn’t work because the follow up quest REQUIRES you to have a brand new legendary card to complete it.

Hey Blizzard… your Activation is flaring up again. You should get that checked out.
I think Microsoft has an ointments for that.

And how is slowly getting 3 random packs of cards an “Event”

4 Likes

Same problem for me. No quest progression.

Yep, me too. I created 3 different decks to try each of the options, and started each game after restarting the client. No quest progression at all.

Same issue, I hope they fix it soon.

Same hear tried unholy fel and shadow

1 Like

Yep! Nothing at all counts towards it…tried multiple times using multiple decks…

Thanks for this! A hotfix should be hopefully be done before the weekend, let’s wait and see.

I’m Experiencing the same issue. By money spent, this game might top my wow subs. Annoying.

1 Like

Same thing here… at least 10 shadow spells used in Mercs & 2 games with Unholy Knight deck (wild & standard)