Event quest Doin Somethin unholy bugged

The event quest doesn’t register unholy rune cards played. I played 3 unholy rune cards, and yet the quest is still at 0/5.

30 Likes

Can confirm. I used a full unholy DK deck as well as Shadow Priest deck and neither counted towards completing the quest.

13 Likes

Doesn’t register Fel spells either. Just tried it with demon hunter.

11 Likes

Same here. I hope they fix that quickly :cry:

10 Likes

Same here, i cant go on this event…

11 Likes

same problem here but I understand a small indie company can’t fix such big issues fast

15 Likes

Played Fel, Shadow AND Unholy spells and not one of them registered.

12 Likes

Was just coming to post this. What an aggravation.

7 Likes

Same… I am literally playing a 3 rune unholy DK deck and half my cards are unholy runes and after 3 games nada!

7 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature to make you play several times in a row :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah, same here. Hopefully, someone will fix it soon. But guys and girls, there is still plenty of time to complete two-notsohard-quests. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

but I want it fixed NAOH! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Quest bug, test all the node and type of card, nothing work.

4 Likes

Same here. Nothing works.

4 Likes

Confirmed. This quest is borked and I’m tired of being your tester. You’re really trying to tell me that nobody on your QA team spotted this one? Unholy DK spells aren’t working. Fel and shadow spells aren’t working

And before anyone says “oh you don’t know how hard these guys work”, I’ve been a QA for SCEA. I have some idea of what goes on behind the scenes. Somebody is not doing their job. Either QA found this and submitted it and it got ignored or they didn’t find it because they weren’t even looking because it was apparent from match 1 that it was broken

End rant

11 Likes

I just logged in to say that (no wonder) I also have this bug. Please fix this as quick as possible: this is a timed event.

5 Likes

Have tried feland shadow. Neither grant the quest progression.

5 Likes

same to me! please blizzard, fix it!

3 Likes

Yeap, same here. It’s a pity… So many minor bugs. Thanks you for fixing it soon! (Server: America).

3 Likes

Confirming this bug as well on NA (11:05 AM EST).

Tried all three variations, no cards registered.

3 Likes