Ethereal Conjurer crash

Hearthstone crashes upon playing ethereal conjurer, I have tried this 3 times in ranked and one more time in casual to see it happen again for the fourth time with the last one being recorded. I play on an iPhone 8, on version 13.3.1.
https://youtu.be/-PYHhxACp2g

When was the last time it crashed? I am asking because 2h ago there was a new patch announced which is supposed to fix a number of crashes and freezes.

I am not sure whether this specific issue you experienced is among the crashes fixed, also it may be a few more hours still before the patch makes it to all the mobile App stores, but it would be interesting to hear whether the issue is still present after this new patch is installed.

When does that patch go live

I only know it is live on PC, and typically patches on mobile App stores make it through the store approval process a few hours to maybe a day later. I don’t have an iOS device, so can’t really check what version is currently there.

1 Like

Yeah, it happened to me too just now. What makes it worse is that I’m playing a solo game, so each time the game crashes and I try to open the app again, it automatically loads me back into my match, and then the game crashes again. I was doing so well on this boss run too😪