Error starting your game (pc)

I’ve restarted both the launcher and the game, but nothing works.

7 Likes

Same on android i wonder if all of the Americas servers are down?

1 Like

Same for me…tried on battleground and Duels. “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.” I have waited and tried again and same error.

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem with this. Not sure if maybe it is regional, I am able to open the game but no friend list and can’t do battles.

1 Like

so it isnt my internet connection then

i never seen anything like this before i can edit decks but no matter the mode matchmaking stops due to an error

1 Like

Same on PC. Restart does nothing.

1 Like

Time for Call of Duty it is

I get the error starting your game message on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. On my Samsung Galaxy A71 phone, selecting Hearthstone brings up My Collection.

1 Like

On PC, same thing, if its this widespread, their servers are probably momentarily down, or possibly the ISP for server location.

2 Likes

Americas is affected, I am able to go on Europe however and see my friend list.

1 Like

something must be wrong with america servers again

1 Like

Same Issue, restarted app and game no luck.

For me as well. Can play on European servers fine but not Americas.

1 Like

I can’t open anything here. North America on PC. It keeps telling me I need to reconnect. Computer restart doesn’t help either.

1 Like

And…I think it’s back up.
Edit: Nevermind. I spoke too soon. I was able to build a deck in the Tavern Brawl, but not start a game. That’s more than I could do earlier.

Mine still is not working.

Edit: Only moments later, i am not getting error message XD

Double Edit: Okay now same error XD after some spinny boi this time though…improvement?

1 Like

Its the only game i got on my phone and some days the only mental stimulation i get.

They’ll have it fixed soon my man <3 I’m sure.

1 Like

DownDetector is showing outages on multiple platforms atm, discord, steam, blizz, Microsoft, etc. So it seems to be something ISP/traffic related, not blizzard side.

1 Like

What does this mean? Russia is attacking?