Error, please help

Hello, faced with a frequent problem after which the opponent’s move lasts forever and he does nothing. This happens both in standard mode and in the arena. Notifications that there are no problems with the Internet, I can even chat with friends at this time, but the game is still in place, the animation is working. I lost a lot in the arena and in standard mode. I would like to compensate the losses and solve the problem. Recorded video if you need.
I used a translator, I hope the meaning will come to you)

Eugeniuzs,

What you’ve described is a partial disconnection. You’re able to still chat, but your connection to the game itself was interrupted.

In this situation, your opponent is still playing the game normally as it’s advancing without your input. If you encounter this kind of thing again, I recommend forcing the game closed as soon as you realize what’s happened and then reload Hearthstone. If done quickly, you can rejoin the match before too much time as passed.

If you encounter these disconnections often then I’d recommend starting with these steps.

Possible fix for your issue: