Error code HS:NT304:303:0

I have access to 2 different battle.net accounts. On one account I can’t login to Hearthstone on PC, I crash at the tavern doors and get code HS:NT304:303:0 but is able to connect on an Android device. I switch accounts on the same computer and network and am able to login just fine. What is wrong with the first account. Also get error code HS:NT325:201:28.
Running Windows 10 on Ethernet connection.

3 Likes

Same issue. Please help!

2 Likes

Had the same problem after SoU update. By looking at Hearthstone logs I saw that cache folder was causing problems. If you have same problems try cuting folder Cache from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Blizzard\Hearthstone and passing it on desktop. After that try to lunch battle.net and the game again, if it starts just delete that folder from desktop, if not return it where you cut it from. Hope it works :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks dude! it works!

I get this error on android! Deleting the cache or complete reinstall did NOT resolve the error. Sometimes I get HS:CT netcachecardvalues errors please help this error persists since week2 of the new solo adventure released. Maybe that is the problem? Is my account banned? If so why??? I am a paying customer and you aren’t able to provide any solution and can’t deliver the services that I payed for?! What is the problem here? I am really frustrated as I can not even get a ticket on this error as blizzard wants me to upload some DNS check files or something that are absolutely not relevant to my problem but without them I can’t send out the ticket… well done. I can not even run that program to get the file on mobile so why is it a requirement in the first place?!?

Please refer to the forum thread below for the HS:CT error. There are some suggestions to address these errors, but contacting our Technical support team through a ticket to address these concerns is optimal.

Closing this thread. This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.