Dust refund Ci'Gigi please

Yes, I opened a signature version of it a long time ago, never used it. I could use the dust for it please. :smiley:

1 Like

2790 posts on this forum and you didn’t know that?
You should spend more time reading comments and maybe less time writing them.

Also, any time cards are nerfed, you don’t have to search for the cards individually.

Just type “refund” into your collection manager and the game will show you all the refundable cards you own. It will NOT show you any cards that were (considered to be) buffed, only those that were (considered to be) nerfed, and therefore eligible for a refund.

1 Like

we never got refunds for buffs only nerfs

why would you expect a refund over maestra cost being changed to 5?

the only card i tihnk they shouldve refunded
is the egg because they changed the mana cost and nerfed the effect

1 Like

this reminds me of when the devs said that stacking odyns effect was intended, but then “fixed the bug” so it wasnt a nerf

2 Likes

Or when they did take months to fix lightshow not stacking casts that weren’t made by the player.

They probably did change the entire FOL meta with that one(was a tier 3/4 deck even with the bug) but people are too slow to notice.
Like…
The finisher of the deck had almost half the damage it should.

1 Like

If they were all as good as yours, maybe i would

Thanks!

1 Like

Because now its too strong for my taste and people will start playing it and suddenly it wont be a good deck to play

I want to play tier 4 decks people dont know how to counter

I got scammed i want my dust back

1 Like

Why would a legal team open up a can of worms?

Just make one single blanket statement: “if a card is altered post-release, offer a refund for X business days.”

It’s that simple.

No ambiguity, no “well, WE consider it a buff therefore you’re SOL.”

Card gets changed, you get dust. Simple as.

1 Like

You seem to have the delusion that if the Devs give you free dust they won’t take it away in other ways, e.g. make it harder to get XP.

They have predetermined what you will get in total.

Which is why Blizzard has sole control over my bank account, right? So I can only buy predetermined amounts of cards? And I can only dust them every other Tuesday?

No wonder I had you on ignore. You’re just being contrarian for the sake of it.

1 Like

No wonder you don’t get basic concepts of game design. You’re more interested to Project that you care more about personally attacking others than discussing on topic.

YES they do plan to give the players a certain amount of dust on average; they’re not going to give you that easily tons more; if they do it they will cut it from elsewhere.