Duels & Weekly Quests Hotfix

no hotfix for the missing dailies?

3 Likes

Hello. I am not receiving experience for Heroic Duels. Is it normal or is it a bug ?

it is normal since Blizzard are trying to make the game paid for everything :slight_smile:

Nothing broken here. They don’t tell us anything because there is nothing to tell until they pull it out of their butts to respond according to the latest complaint. We don’t like how they dealt with China incident, butt pull apology to Blitzwhatever. Caught with their pants down on Battle Pass butt pull an oops we are sorry that you caught us we will “fix it”.
Their policy is throw out all the crap they can at us and see what sticks and then says oops we are sorry it was a mistake we don’t do this on purpose. They established a pattern its on purpose no one is that dumb except us because we keep falling for it. NO MORE.

soooooooo yea still no weekly quests and the timer is about to switch to next set so am i out those 3 weekly quests blizzard or like seasonal events i need to trust that “they’re coming and will be worth it”

Asia server weekly reset.
No new weekly quests.
No new daily quest.
No reroll on one daily do have.

Edit: not returning player

@Kerfluffle How about posting a status update about what your development team that works with this part of the product is doing since your hotfix clearly did not fix anything.

There has been an abhorrent lack of communication and transparency on what the cause of the problem is or what the fix or compensation will look like for those players that are impacted.

I understand things happens, I haven’t had daily quests or weekly quests all week. I have tried all of the steps to fix, logged in on a different device of a user who has quests working.

Please reply with what investigation is ongoing, what a realistic ETA might look like and what compensation will look like for those people impacted.

1 Like

I have an issue where i cannot complete daily quests in tavern brawl - is this me being stupid or this an issue for others? It did it the first game I played then has just stopped working and it is very fustrating.