Duels suggestions

I know there is going to be a lot of complaining about some of my suggestions but here it goes.

1. Make win streaks of 3+ return a life to your deck. (Still keep max lives at 3 of course). At some point there has to be a reward for win streaks other than climbing in the rating.

2. Give slight bonus rating gains when you have a successful run with a class you don’t normally play.

3. Ban Reno. This card is already just annoying in Standard and it is double annoying in duels.

4. Make passives make more sense. It’s obvious that there is some for of AI cause I get offered the 3 card combos after matches and the USUALLY have useful cards to what I’m building. The passive treasures should absolutely take that same route. I hate getting passive choices that are useless for my build.

5. Take a look at matchmaking. Many times now I’ve faced players with double my rating once I friended them and checked. That much of a skill/experience gap in matchmaking should not be happening.

Thank you for hearing me out. Hope everyone has an amazing Holiday season!

I’d go so far as to make each heart lose in increments of half a heart at a time per loss. Meaning it takes 6 losses in a run to end the run. Think of oldschool Zelda hp mechanics. Also there ought to be more than 3 passives offered when they are, and there should be more chances to earn new passive other than after game 1 and game 3. (A lot of the time Game 3 is loss number 3 already so no 2nd passive ever gets to be picked.)

1 Like

With the low player count for duels a half heart decrease would help with morale for newer players for sure! I think they may feel that “too extreme” but I like where your head is at on that for sure!

They also need to increase rating increase across the board. Double wins to losses and only getting like 88 increase when you are under 6k is stupid lol.

Also I think it would be better for the mode to not have so many with the nearly always 0-3 runs. I’d estimate Ive gotten four times as many 0-3 runs than I have any 1-3 runs.