Duels - remove or modify card from this game type

Maybe it’s just me, but the “Infinite Arcane” card seems just a bit too ‘Guaranteed win’ for DUELS in some situations.

1. As soon as the card is played, fatigue wins are not possible (by the player opposing the player drawing and playing the card, and 10/10 times the player just has to wait out your deck. There are a few counters, but as it is duels, you have to hope that by RANDOM chance you get one of those in your deck, AND draw it when needed.

2. Vs. Rattlegore, not only is fatigue off the table, but his bombs are impotent. just had a game with 29 turns, 23 cards in deck 20 bombs minimum in their deck, but none ever drawn (unless the opp is silly enough to play a ‘draw card’ from deck (not draw minion/spell)).

3. Pair the above with “Infinitize the Maxitude” and it’s basically an unbeatable opponent.

1. Deathborne & Coldcase cards in deck while 1. above, means they will likely never run out of minions (discover a spell damage minion, discover a spell which discovers a minion or another spell such as deathborne & coldcase), constantly gain armor, and the dmg bonus on death never take fatigue damage, never draw a bomb.

The only seemable counter to this is the ‘Jailor’ sure you can build a deck with it, but it in duels, GL, is it even a card that can randomly appear for choice?

Personally “Infinite Arcane” needs to be qualified.

Such as: Discover a card from your deck that costs 2 less UNLESS you have cards in your deck (draw pile) or even 5 or more cards in your draw pile.

Needless to say, Rattlegore is a strong opp, but can be countered and beaten without the above.

The above situation, regardless of hero or cards is practically unbeatable unless they play silly, or you happen to have the Jailor in your duels deck at the right time and survive to 10 mana to play it or it is summoned earlier somehow.

EDIT: Personally I hate being forced into a specific DECK & HERO because Blizzard devs have failed to evaluate it’s uses fully and properly (and I suppose) ignore players whom point out the problems until they see that 70% of duels decks are all the same.

EDIT2: Time to go jump on this band wagon and make the same sort of deck so that I can get guaranteed wins too!

EDIT3: DEVS if you need more info, just look for the two players I reported some 50x approximately each for exploiting this for guaranteed wins.

Edit 4: This is what the dev’s have caused:

1. select duels
  2. select hero not condusive to the above deck (because no choice does)
  3. as quickly as possible select treasure, special card, cards to fill deck
  4. start match, concede as soon as possible
  5. retire deck.
  6. repeat until you get a hero choice that fits the above.