Duels hero powers not properly tracking and unlocking

I had some issues with duels hero powers tracking specifically for the uldum heroes. The treasures and hero powers wont gain progress when they should and also even though I have some treasures unlocked in Tombs of Terror they are not unlocking in duels. I spoke with support and was told to make a post here.

12 Likes

also having the same problem.

2 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

This bug is here for a while now and every day a new post is made here. Nothing changed so far. :pensive:

2 Likes

Here is another Thread I found, and replied in : [Duels] No progression on Gift of the Heart unlock - #9 by Xil-11557

2 Likes

Same issue with Vanndar and Drek’Thar

2 Likes

Same issue with all new heroes

1 Like

same here and it is very frustrating

1 Like

Same - I stopped playing till they fix it whenever it is.

2 Likes

I noticed none of the duel class hero hero powers or treasures are unlocked either, and I’ve unlocked all of those previously. My friend is having the same issue. This pretty much breaks duels. I’ve noticed other players using the hero powers and treasures from the new characters and twin class so this is really frustrating.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue

1 Like

Same here, can’t unlock anything :confused:

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can’t make any progress on hero powers or treasures for heroes such as Brann Bronzbeard. I’m playing duels casual and playing only Discover and Sunken City Class minions but still the hero power and treasure shows 0/30 progress.

1 Like

Yep appears unlocks are all busted. If you don’t already have the hero powers or treasures you ain’t getting them…

At this point, it would be pretty poor form for blizzard not to just unlock them all for everyone. I’ve wasted so many hours trying to unlock all the various stuff before I realised.

2 Likes

same issue, very annoying that many others have the unlocks but they are no longer possible. wasted many hours trying to unlock them

2 Likes

This is a problem for me too. I cannot make any progress unlocking new hero powers. :frowning:

1 Like

same problem. I unlocked all of their abilities in single player AND the tracking isn’t working

1 Like

yup same here, they apparently know about the issue but its been an while and still nothing. Kinda sad coming from blizzard.

1 Like

Yeah same here. Blizzard please actually fix this. It kills the mode for me.

1 Like

This and the brann bug are ruining duels,and they are both such old bugs

2 Likes