[Duels] No progression on Gift of the Heart unlock

I am currently stuck at 22/25 on Drek’Thar’s Gift of the Heart.

I have played ~10 or so Honorable Kill cards over the past few runs as him (split between Casual and Heroic), and of those probably 5 were fully Honorable Kills (exact damage).

Still, no progression.

10 Likes

The same problem with Finly

2 Likes

I have the same problem with Brann’s Titan Forged Grapnel (posted a report a few posts ago). A guy answered having the same problem with Addarah. It must be an issue with the counter, or something. But good luck getting a solution, posts seem to get forgotten, here.

4 Likes

Same issue with Drek’thar. Just finished a run as Drek’thar shaman where I cast a ton of frost spells and a few fire spells each round. Pact of the Lich is at 14/25 fire and Magister Unchained at 32/50 - both are the values I recorded at the start of the run. All other unlocks have been completed on previous runs.
I had created the deck 5 days ago when I had last played duels - (just before the daily quest reset time) and not gotten around to actually playing the games until tonight. A lost tried closing and relaunching my client to see if the numbers would update.

4 Likes

The powers of two-class heroes are not unlocked in duels. Execution progress is not counted.

3 Likes

Same issue: unlock progression no longer being updated.

3 Likes

Please Explain, I have unlocked powers this way in the past. Was there a post that I missed? Seems foolish not to allow unlocks for Duels In Duels?

1 Like

Just ran a Non-Ranked Game with all fire spells, Cast over 6 Fire spells. Go back to Duels, and the unlock remains constant. 21/25 Fire Spells needed. I cast well over 6 in the last Duels game I played. This is bugged. Your Statement is currently inaccurate.

3 Likes

Just a quick update. I have run multiple Classes, with Frost and Fire spells, yes even warrior. I cannot get these numbers to climb no matter what I do. Primarily I play on my phone on breaks at work. Is it possible that this is a problem with Android or Mobile devices? Also this is not just Drek’Thar but Vanndar as well. Thoughts, queries, accusations?

2 Likes

No, its not a problem of Android or Mobile devices. I am playing HS on Windows and waiting since one month for an update to fix this problem. Lots of players are reporting this bug but so far nobody from Blizz wants to give an information when we can expect a solution.

2 Likes

Same issue with all heroes

1 Like

I am having the same issue with Vandar and Dre’Thar. Played 6 games with honorable cards and got no progression

I still think it’s crazy this hasn’t been added to the known list of bugs yet, this is affecting a lot of players, myself included!
Even “This will be addressed next duels season” would be helpful.

3 Likes

been having the same problem with the new heroes, this is just stupid and makes a huge difference between people already having the unlocked treasures and us being stuck with this bug.
Blizzard just release the treasures for everyone, the unlocking part is just stupid this late in the season.

3 Likes

This is still an issue with all heroes that require unlocks from Saviors or Sunken. @BLIZZARD WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED? @GnomeSayin

3 Likes

I stopped playing duels because of this bug. Please fix this! It has been months!

1 Like

You guys are not alone there is a bigger post on this https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/treasures-of-uldum-not-unlocking-in-duels/84547

Well, I see that blizzard is spitting into our face. Reporting it to support transfers all of us to this crappy forum and we are told to make a post, then it’s here for weeks and they give no f. I only played duels in hs, now when I can’t get hero power others have, I get annoyed and bored, time to uninstall this dead game.

2 Likes