Druid GM/Bot kills me in 6 rounds

Here’s another example of a GM/BOT killing me in 6 rounds. Keep in mind that over 2/3 of my deck is 4 and below cost card. Magically during this match I drew the cards I needed, but not the other combo card that goes with it. It so odd how the Druid got all the exact cards he needed right away. Hmmmmmmmm!!!

I think it’s safe to say that the GM/BOTS can stack the deck against you and put all of your high cost cards at the very top of your deck in the opening round.

I feel like the GM/BOTs are able to use any card in their deck at any given time. They are only limited to how many cards they can play, based on the number of cards left in their deck and/or hand and mana remaining.

This game is a total crap shoot and it’s stacked against you to lose once you get to a certain level. The chance of you winning is worse than Las Vegas and the price you pay for card packs is even worse. They intentionally make you think you’re playing other players and have a fair chance of winning, but you don’t! You play, get frustrated, buy new packs, lose more, buy more packs, and the cash grab cycle repeats itself.

I don’t get it: you got a god hand and you are complaining about what exaclty?

You are playing a meme deck: don’t expect to win consistently

Is that umbra?
Did you expect to draw all your combo pieces on curve, without playing targetted card draws?
You have an heropower that help you to draw: use it if you need to draw a removal

To add consistency, I would suggest you to remove something between:

1. rustwix
  2. altar of fire
  3. was that a 1 mana 1/1 windfury?

If you want to really improve your deck, remove all the three above and put something like:

1. mistress of potions
  2. cobold librarian
  3. defile/dark skies

(maybe you already have these)

I would also remove cascading disaster: you probably have shadowflame, so cascading is redundant and less effective early game

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re aware of this since you’ve posted at least two threads just now: playing badly is not a sign that your opponent is a bot. Not drawing specific cards is not a sign you’re facing a bot. It’s a sign that you need more practice and/or some deck tweaks.

1 Like

I agree with you whole heartedly. To many times at platinum 10 I’m sitting there starving for the right cards to use while the other guy gets exactly what he needs when he needs it. This isn’t a one off either. It’s rather consistent in almost every match no matter what decks/heroes I play. I just don’t see the odds of that happening regularly. Like in gold 5 and below it was a straight up crap show at how noticeable it was becoming but I was able to push through now it just feels like Blizzard is purposefully throttling me down to get more money out of me that which is strange as I’ve spent great money and have almost every card in standard. Yes I think the game is rigged.

@Ginger oh hey I added you.

Cool. I haven’t logged into the game in a few days. I’m hoping to get time tonight. At least enough to finish the new weeklies and the couple of dailies I’ve missed.

Awesome sauce! Hope to see you soon and hope your day is going well. Out of fame my day has been fine, in-game I can’t seem to win a match in standard. Hey ta really got me bummed out. :disappointed:

1 Like

That 1/1 windfury is the most lethal minion in my deck! I can upgrade it to 17/17 windfury very easily! I can one shot or should I say, two shots (34 damage)… game over!

1 Like

really? How! I’ve never seen a buff warlock in my life :joy:

You choose what you think it is better for you

Tamsin Roame and Power Overwhelming. Of course, that requires that the 1/1 survives until it can attack.

1 Like

Are you for real, mate?

You basically got demolished by one card that had to be played on turn 5. You already have Hysteria and Cascade as removals for a small board, where is your removal for a wide board? You are obviously not an aggro deck or else you would have easily won but you are also not a midrange deck. According to your other statement, you are apparently a combo deck and they usually need some proper control cards to get to the combo in the first place.

This had nothing to do with the Druid getting the cards he needed, which he actually didnt. He wasnt aggressive with his token deck, but his one aggressive move completely destroyed you because you had no answer at all. This is on you for playing a terrible meme deck in a competitive environment, you should have lost way sooner than turn 6.

Are you sure that´s a bot? Cause they BM´d you.
Do bots BM?

when you think everyone is a bot because you lost, then you should maybe consider the option that you are just not as good of a player as you think? :thinking:

1 Like

Or maybe Exiler is a bot and doesn’t realize it?

2 Likes

I play that Druid deck now and then and it can just be very fast. That draw was not very special, it happens from time to time. Also note he drew 3 additional cards. In this deck, you can get what you need pretty soon. It has multiple options.

1 Like

I think this is the major factor in the threads Exiler has posted about these things. Decks that draw a ton of cards will get to their answers and win conditions super quickly these days. The really good players hold onto their swing tools until the perfect time. The two combined can make it feel like someone simply must have cheated but it just ain’t so.

Good play and meta decks beat weak play and homebrew decks every day of the week. Unless the homebrew deck relies on tons of RNG and gets lucky. Even that will be rare.