Drops YouTube 2021 Hearthstone Grandmasters

I linked my account to youtube, received the confirmation letter, but havent received any card packs. Please solve this problem ASAP.

1 Like

I also didn’t get any packs. Any help or response?

4 Likes

Same here
Have accounts connected. Have 4 different confirmations of connection. Have only one Battle.net and YouTube account. Play on only one region. Watched live on official channel for more than 6 hours on first day and Google knows how long on second.
Did not get any drops =(

2 Likes

I wrote a ticket to support, I was told to write a bug report on the forum

2 Likes

same problem, did not get any packs

2 Likes

Same issue too. Watched Asian stream on friday, 9th Arpil, for 6 hours with Mozilla Firefox. Please give me Phoenix packs.

6 Likes

also haven’t received it yet …
the whole family is sitting there waiting, we can’t eat or drink until we get it.

1 Like

same problem. I tied the account, watched the broadcast, but did not receive the packs.

2 Likes

I have watched over 10 hours of live coverage of the 2021 Hearthstone Grandmasters. More than 48 hours have passed since the end of the broadcast and I still have not received drops. I’m sure I linked the accounts correctly and did everything correctly.

2 Likes

I also didn’t get any packs. Can you fix this problem?

I have watched Hearthstone Grandmasters 2021 more than 4 hours, account is linked. Still don`t have any packs.

Same deal with everyone here. Connected, watched for many hours and still got nothing. Decided to report it by ticket but nothing came out of it.

I have the same problem, I watched Hearthstone Grandmasters 2021 more than 4 hours, account is connected. Still don`t have any packs.

Кто последний? (HS GM 2021 S1 — no YouTube drops) YT ID 2SC9SwQkoEZx4coEgyhfJQ Accounts linked, watched correct channels 09apr2021 from 12:00 to 16:00 MSK via desctop, Chrome browser (e.g. all written conditions were satisfied). No packs neither 48h after broadcast ends, nor after last nerf patch. Support (EU77353557) first told me smth about possible adblockers, [they weren’t, but even if they were - it was not prohibited by terms of Promotion], justlistsfromyoutube, nodatafromyoutube, everythingautomated etc. After strict and clear questions support gave me just one strict and clear answer - go to this forum. So here I am.
Dear Blizzard! Please tell me (strict and clear for sure): what I did not/did wrong from terms of Promotion? Ask Youtube if necessary (ID upper). And - if I did everything right - where are packs? Special thanks if I’ll also got answer via support (EU77353557) - ticket isn’t closed yet 'cause problem wasn’t solved.
With all respect and high hopes I have

I got one pack. Watched the Grandmasters for several days.
Please take action, Blizzard.

я как и многие не получил паки!Верните деньги))))

Где мои паки Близард???

1 Like

Got an idea what could happen: today due to invisible lag or something alike my translation from some moment became not “live” anymore (no “live” mark in lower left corner of Youtube window) - so YT don’t accept this as watching live translation time. Beware and check.

I have the same problem, I watched Hearthstone Grandmasters 2021 more than 8 hours, account is connected. Still don`t have any packs.

1 Like

2 week, I watched from both ps4 (2.5h) and pc (2.5h), about 5 hours, no packs

1 Like