Drops YouTube 2021 Hearthstone Grandmasters

Hello, I watched 2021 Hearthstone Grandmasters and drops are included. Everything is tied to me, and I also watched for more than 5 hours, and these are 2 Hearthstone packages. 48 hours have passed since the viewing, and the packages have not arrived yet. How to pick them up or is it some kind of mistake?

13 Likes

I also watched but got nothing.

7 Likes

Same here, been looking around and it seems like a lot of people are not getting it either. If you submit a ticket to support, they will look into the problem, as 'Bug Report’ing here doesn’t actually have anyone look at it.

I didn’t get too. Drops better work with Twitch.

2 Likes

There’s definitely something wrong with the drops. Usually such issues can be taken into account on the forums, but I think too few people watched on youtube, so very few will come to the forums to report the issue. Best to submit a support ticket, I already did.

3 Likes

Same problem :frowning: I’ll submit a ticket too

2 Likes

same problem here. opened a ticket and i was told to post it in the forums… guess we got scammed and used as viewbots.

1 Like

Io è da giorno 10 che attendo le bustine , secondo me ci stanno trollando o non lo so

I also watched on friday (had the youtube window on my computer open for 7 hours, checked that I was logged in, and there was the gem drop thing)

However, no pack in 48 hours after friday. Then someone said, yeah but it might be 48 hours after the event, which is like now, and still nothing.

Also didn’t recieve. Spoke to support and they said post reply here so devs can see

Same on my account. I opened a ticket and they told me the 2 packs are on my acount but not delivered yet. I tried to log in with a different region but nothing happened. Pack still missing

I got the same reply. So annoying that they ask me to check whether I connected my account, when I told them in the ticket that my account wás connected. I guess I’ll go and make a separate bug report as well, though I’m not confident this will get resolved.

Got my drops this morning :slight_smile:

Same thing as some other here: submitted a ticket and got told they could nothing about it beside to make a post on the forums. Wow !

Really frustrating since I’ve met all the requirements.

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker: I watched the broadcast for about 6 hours, both accounts are connected, a confirmation letter came to the mail. Packs did not receive. Please pay maximum attention to this problem and unsubscribe to all victims :loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

4 Likes

I linked Hearthstone to YouTube, watched the streaming on PC, Windows OS, Google Chrome version 89.0.4389.114 (64 bit) for more than 4 hours using these links https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVia_crjzJylRmGq7SHTiaw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayDW5sNRxKQ waited 5 and a half days but they didn’t give me 2 sets of maps. What should I do to give me 2 sets of Phoenix Years?

3 Likes

Hello there. On April 9-11, my account participated in the Drops program on Youtube.
The battle.net account is associated with a google account, the connection icon is also present in the YouTube application itself. I watched the broadcasts participating in the event for more than 5 hours, using the official Youtube application downloaded from the play market. The card packs never arrived. Problems are not on Good day. On April 9-11, my account participated in the Drops program on Youtube. The battle.net account is associated with a google account, the link icon is also present in the YouTube application itself. I watched the broadcasts participating in the action for more than 5 hours, using the official Youtube application downloaded from the play market. The card packs never arrived. Problems are not on my side.
On the EU forum, a large number of people have the same problems.

2 Likes

I linked my account to youtube, received the confirmation letter, but havent received any card packs. Please solve this problem ASAP.

1 Like

I also didn’t get any packs. Any help or response?

4 Likes

Same here
Have accounts connected. Have 4 different confirmations of connection. Have only one Battle.net and YouTube account. Play on only one region. Watched live on official channel for more than 6 hours on first day and Google knows how long on second.
Did not get any drops =(

2 Likes