Dr. Boom Puzzle Lab

Not sure if this is really a bug, but I was replaying the puzzle lab solo challenges today and realized that you can’t beat puzzle #6 of the Mirror set with Astromancer Arwyn anymore since Holy Smite now deals 3 damage instead of 2.

2 Likes

Yeah i got to it and got so frustrated so i look at a play through then i kinda got pissed because i know you cant do it any more

anche io ho riscontrato problemi e alcuni enigmi non si possono risolovere, come possiamo fare?

1 Like

test subject puzzle 8/8 impossible for the same reason. I never got round to doing all puzzles, but if this stays I will never be able to finish the mirror puzzles, nor the whole thing (the secret lab) as i can’t unlock the last lock (mirror) for it.

12 days ago the confirmed a fix for that on April 9th.

Good to know, I was just about to report a similar bug. I realized at the 3rd puzzle of the final damage challenge that I have a card in my deck and no way to get it because “Power Word: Shield” doesn’t draw a card anymore. I guess that the remaining card in the deck is essential (probably a Pyromancer?) to do enough damage to minions on board in order to heal them up again and let oponent overdraw.

They havent fixed it yet. It’s April 11 now

1 Like

They were going to release a fix yesterday, but updated that it will come Monday. Details here:

Hello, I had the same problem for the 4th puzzle of damage challenge with doctor boum, I can’t get the card in my deck and it’s impossible to win without, again because of “Power Word: Shield”…

1 Like

There is an issues with Divine alliagnment 6/7 of Mirror

1 Like

It is still bugged for me with Mirror: Three Odd Yetis =(

There used to be two solutions to that puzzle before patch 17.0, but now there is only one which still works. Nothing is needed to be fixed since the puzzle is still solvable.

You can think about it some more, or look at the solution here:
https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Puzzle_Lab

are there any “unsolvable” puzzles not fixed yet?

Not as far as I know.