DONT NERF BG ELEMENTALS - Buff all others

Im sick of the lazy way they try to balance things (which almost always fail) by nerfing whatever is OP at the time. Everyone knows Elementals are massively OP, nothing can compete with them.

Just don’t nerf them, buff every other class.

Some ideas:

• Bring back the 6* murloc with divine shield.
• Make the +4/+4 deathrattle beast wolf thing (goldrin or something) 5* again
• Bring Kalecgos down to 5* at least, perhaps even 4* - it’s useless at 6*
• Mechs need a good buff, a new minion or two and buff some of the others
• Pirates could do with a divine shield minion perhaps at 6*
• Bring Mal’Ganis down to 4* for Demons

1 Like

No, Elementals need to be nerfed. The others do not need to be Buffed to the elemental level.

1 Like

I doubt Elementals will be nerfed, if anything Rag will be nerfed like going to 25 kills instead of 20 but i think and i hope Elementals remain the same, they aren’t nearly as broken as people think and there are builds who can defeat them … and yeah, i’m all for making the rest of the tribes stronger.

1 Like

I am willing to bet that Nomi gets a T6 move.

Nomi to T6 means that nobody would have a chance to play it.
Lil rag to T6 seems more logical, since you can buy it and take immediate (or almost immediate) benefit from him.

Nomi is the big problem with elementals. Lil’Rag can make them compete with Dragons but Nomi makes them galactic. And yes T6 nomi would kill the card.

Elementals need to be nerfed. Otherwise, an even bigger unbalance would be brought to battlegrounds. They are already game killers as it is not interesting to play BG anymore because of such an unbalanced feeling.

I recommend everyone to look at this answer and read it. Everything is explained!

Mechs need buffs more than elementals need a nerf. They’re on a low tier all by themselves.

2 Likes