Don't know why you all bother

You get on the forums you complain about card(s) or mechanic(s) and actually think that anyone is actually listening when we all know they are not.

Seems like beating your head against the wall is just going to give you a headache and not accomplish anything.

I get the game has issues (what game doesn’t) but to make post after post KNOWING that no one is reading them (aka Devs) why bother?

1 Like

I do it to try to deter others from buying into it. If one person saw my posts, then decided to not spend money, I have done exactly what I was trying to accomplish. I am here to try to ensure others do not make the mistake I made.

Everyone here knows the Activision doesn’t care about anything buy money. They are running their game into the ground trying to make every last buck they can before this place goes belly up. So there are a few of us who do our best to try to let people know to not buy into this dumpster fire like we did.

3 Likes

Well I get your point, but that is simply your opinion and not actual fact. What I mean is you say A, B, and C are horrible and this is why you should not buy.

Yet another player says A, B and C are why I play and I love it.

You are just pushing your opinion on others. I mean if you post about why you think it stinks ok, but to keep doing it means you have issues in my book.

2 Likes

Things I can state as fact:

• Activision is no longer divulging player numbers on investor calls.
  • Activision has predatory patents to try to induce users to buy Microtransactions at the cost of user experience.
  • Blizzard has a serious problem with misogyny in the work place.
  • Power Creep has never been this bad before in all game modes.
  • Botting is completely out of control and infested in all ladder modes.
5 Likes

totally agree with this answer, i think whoever pays money is totally nuts, hearthstone is just fine as a toilet game

1 Like

Actually, they do listen, as they’ve indicated more than once. The problem is people seem to think “fix your game” will net immediate results.

What would you like them to say? “We’ve noted your concerns, but we don’t share them, so this [whatever] will not be changing.”

They do look at complaints, but it’s a numbers game …

What they say is irrelevant. Their actions speak volumes, and show they aren’t.

Take the fraudulent claim of “increased communication” for example.

Or that they actually moderate their forums, when pro company posters can post real life threats, hate speech, and so on with impunity for another.

Pressing F for everyone who got scammed by mercstone though.

Because our insecurities are kicking in and getting validation from some random strangers on the internet is a good way to make them go away, even if it’s for a short period of time.

Not paid them a single penny and I have no issues in this game…

I mean, he’s not taking over their browser and making them click his post; kind of a moot point there. It’s a forum, not jury duty. If you think expressing an opinion in a forum on a related topic is wrong, then you have issues in my book.

1 Like

“zero issues.”

People who say this have probably never actually played it. Even the company itself doesn’t take that hard line of a Pollyanna stance on the state of the game.

Also, literally contradicted by your op:

Justin Timberlake.jpg

(cue “Price is Right” theme)

This. The irony of “yOu’Re FoRcInG yOuR vIeWs On OtHeRs” from someone (especially the pro company defense force), especially for THIS company (considering its history of workplace harassment and doing just that) reeks of the worst form of sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Thank you for giving me a place to post about the bullsh*t (really Blizzard?) mage spells. 20 mana worth of spells? Endless “Add another damage card to your deck”? Play every card that didn’t start in your deck?

FFS.

(Oh wait! I forgot hero power that increases with an honorable kill. You gotta me kidding me…)

(Damn! Forget about the ridiculous secrets. It’s an endless list!)

1 Like

You like usual have no reading comprehension skills.

Everything in life has issues I get that, I just do not have any issues with the game. A person can accept there are issues with something, but not have any issues because your issues are not my issues.

I do not CARE about how they have treated their employees it is not my concern. I do not care if people die or get hurt I do not know these people. It may sound cruel but I do not have time or the energy to worry about people who stay in a job when they are being treated like crap. (That is on THEM for staying and putting up with it).

It may sound like I am defending them (I am not) I am just pointing out people who complain about a company that has never once cared what you think is the definition of beating a dead horse.

1 Like

That sounds almost like clinical levels of sociopathic tendencies, with a healthy dose of narcissism.

Naturally upvoted by someone who regularly trolls harasses, and abuses people on behalf of the company. Classy.

Though, like most pro company defenders…you card enough to make you blog post saying you didn’t care.

“I’m not defending them…I just happen to take a stance that supports and aligns with theirs.”

I’ve seen car salesman sound more convincing.