Does Lord Barov Exist?

Lord Barov is the last hero I need to win with in BGs, but I’ve gone more than 400 games straight without seeing him a single time in the lobby. I queue for BGs, then immediately concede if Lord Barov isn’t in the lobby. I’ve seen Jandice more times than I can count. I’m beginning to think he’s bugged or benched. (I know…random is random)

The thing is, I was down to just him and Cap’n Hoggarr for the longest time. I thought Hoggarr would be even harder because pirates had to be available, but I still got him first. In the 400+ rounds it took to get Cap’n Hoggarr, Lord Barov did not appear AT ALL in my lobbies.

I wish they would make a feature where people with the BG paid pass could reroll one of their extra two for a chance at one they haven’t gotten the achievement for yet.

I´ve notoced this. They gave Lord Barov portrait as a free reward on the reward track. When I achieved the reward I went to my portrait collection - it showed me little icon with number 1 that I have one new item in the collection. I went throuh my whole collection several times but I couldnt find new portrait. I even couldnt find original portrait of Lord Barov - I even tried to find him through search bar - it gave me No Result - like Lord Barov does not exist!
You can find him only if you click on “Show All” button - then you will see all version of Lord Barov greyed - I mean like you dont have them in collection with the word “Resting” under each portrait. I have no idea why and what that means

1 Like

As many others Barov is deactivated from the game for the time being
They will eventually get back in the game
We all agree that’s not the smartest move to have earlt free skins of the reward track on deactivated heros

1 Like

Thank you both so much! I was about to lose my mind.

I just fired up the game again, and I felt like it was just taunting me. I got the"Bookie Barov" emote, and my first lobby had Cap’n Hoggarr and Jandice Barov.

1 Like

was barov one of he heroes they disabled due to a bug ?

He seems to be the only one at the moment. I can’t imagine what the bug would be. His ability just has you predict the winner. Maybe it borks their servers.

Edit: So it seems he didn’t play well with the limited Diablo event in June, but they must have forgotten about him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BobsTavern/comments/158zlim/is_lord_barov_removed_from_the_game/

1 Like