Does golden baron stack with normal baron now?

Did they change this interaction ? Having 2 titus one golden one normal stack now ?

How about 2 titus golden ?

Also I forgot do the minions with reborn that have taunt on them came back with taunt and it was changed ? or did I get that off

In BG

Baron does not stack with itself in any form. Baron DOES stack with Moira because one says’ deathrattles trigger an extra time/trigger two extra times, and the other says triggers twice/three times.

A minion comes back from reborn with any stat on THE BASE MINION. No buffs carry over. If the base minion has taunt and divine shield, the reborn minion has them.

1 Like

In case it’s not clear, it’s not the card itself that doesn’t stack, but the effect wouldn’t stack even if other cards had it.

Guess I was missleaded by something else.

That might not be the actual reason, because if the MEANING of the text was identical it would be more or less a gameplay bug; I mean it would inform the players of the exact same thing and they’d still have it twice; the effects should be once if they are the same.

The true meaning of the text here is most probably just different; notice that moira says the MINIONS trigger their dr twice; that means if they stack it’s basically “minions triggers a dr->it triggers twice AND it does the thing again->triggers twice”.

You’re wrong on multiple counts. There is no Baron, Titus reads “Your Deathrattles trigger an extra time,” and Titus absolutely does stack with himself.

I think this guy is actually right for the first time in many posts. I think Titus actually stacks with his own self unlike bran. This is why those damn leap frogs are a problem. And saw a lot of people at high ranks that actually play normal titus and golden titus.

If a card reads “your X effects trigger Y times” then it won’t stack
If a card reads “your X effects trigger Y additional times” then it stacks
Baron Rivendare was the first kind so it didnt stack
Titus Rivendare is the second one so it does stack

Brann is still the first one so it doesn’t stack, but it does stack with Moira which is the second type