Does anyone else feel like dying?

Does anyone else feel like dying when they only have the Hearthstone forums to go to talk “with” people about Hearthstone?

1 Like

I’m dying of laughter while reading the forums :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am dying when playing HS…so probably everyone is dying of something if that makes sense

Never let anything, especially a low quality game like this, impact your will to live.

Find some beauty in the world (trust me, it’s out there). Don’t let what’s going on right now (either in your life, around you, or the world at large) give you the impression that it’s not worth it.

Because as long as you are drawing breath, it can get better. No matter how crappy and miserable it seems in the moment. Because when that breakthrough finally happens, everything you went through to that point will seem insignificant compared to it. And all those who thought you couldn’t make it will be proven wrong in that moment.

If nothing else, do it for yourself. Because in the end, that’s who you are fighting for.

For whatever it is worth, hang in there and I hope things get better for you.

4 Likes

Its gonna be okay lil’ Timmy. Keanu will save you from the matrix bots.

1 Like

No.

I do much better left to my own devices. I can be my own weird self without judgement.

2 Likes