Do something with the Catch-Up packs

50 cards? More like 5…Still having a half empty collection, missing cards from mainly the era between naxx- and the ungoro, the packs could easily gave me cards from that time, to give me the feeling of that is an exceptional card pack, not just a classic one for 100g,but nah, "you are logging in every day since 2018? f you!! if you maded this gift for us this way, you just backstab the players, who love the game, and played a lot, around 86% complete sets its trash to have the catch up pack :c
Old cards are good too, give them to us pls

1 Like

SO wait… I’m sorry, How many cards did you get in your catch-up packs?

i find it hard to beleive you have only 50% of the catch up listed expansions and only got 5 cards

Blizzard ran marketing experiments on players to see if giving various number of packs would bring any of them back. In the time since these catchup packs were released as the result of those experiments. They aren’t meant to fill out old collections or to actually help you out. They determined the lowest incentive point that resulted in returning paying players.

No no no you’re all not paying attention. He says he may as well have only gotten 5 cards because only about 5 of what he got from the catch up was actually usable in his eyes. Man just recognized almost nothing but filler cards when he got it that’s all

The problem is you have no clue what that pack is. It does not give all expansions. It only gives from current Standard expansions[; if it’s Whizbang’s; when it was Badlands it only gave from the expansions that were Standard when Badlands released].