DK's were solid, not Op, just solid...now what

DK decks are all useless decks atm. I’ve won about 4 games over the past 4hr. I’ve tried multiple specs, multiple builds ect…every other deck/hero is just so balanced, they all have a fast run and great flow. The new plague DK build is a borederline control deck, it just can’t hang with burns. The frustration, stress and anxiety this game is causing me just isnt worth it to even log in right now. DK’s were solid, not Op, just solid, I’ve climbed the highest I ever have on the ladder with DK (prior to the latest Titans xpac) and it was actually fun. Did this weeks hotfix “fix” anything? Post hotfix, I’m doing worse today than any day ever as a DK. Yeah sorry, Yes I now I’m whining…this just-isnt-fun-at-all

We are starting to see how rune system restricts deck building.

There are not enough new cards for all runes so Blizzard chooses one combination that is pushed in each expansion. Last expansion was rainbow and this one is uuf plaque. If that deck does not work there is not a lot that can be done.

At launch triple rune decks were best but they have not received enough support to keep up with other classes.

Situation will only worsen in future unless some rune restrictions are removed from old cards.

1 Like

Thats a great response, thank you. that made a lot of sense!