DK is power creeping the expansion, not fun

The class is way too overtuned right now, especially frost and blood. It has killed all the expansion hype for me.

I just hope we get a balance patch soon so we can enjoy the new cards.

6 Likes

100% agree. I’ve played all the archetypes except for rogue and DK is just making the expansion acting like it never happened. Paladin and DH are having fun and winning at least, but those decks aren’t exactly new or exciting by any means. The fun stuff from shaman, warlock, priest, etc is not seeing the light of day.
DK is the same with what 2 new cards in blood and none in frost?

Great start to the release. Screams in last expansion sarcasm.

I do not play the class, the first thing I think when I see it is the person is horrible at deck construction and mediocre at best at timing and has to play DK for any chance to win since it is OP

Lol

Okay, man. You’re awesome. Keep fighting the good fight on that small hill of yours.

Imo thet need to gut dk & paladin prob is rogue druid and warlock will take its place. Its nothing more than a vicious cycle.

They di this stuff on purpous you know cause over piwered stuff sells. They get there money with expansion ppl have fun with the op decks bliz nerfs them ppl stop playing. Rince repete.

See op stuff sells and makes money.

What exactly stops you from enjoying the new cards? Because DK actually allows you to do that. It doesn’t allow you to win, that’s all.

Balance patch from Blizzard? :smiley: How funny. Never

source ? you cant claim that change without a source!