DK Decks (Visual?) Bug

Idk if it’s a visual bug, but since the last update my game flags all my DK decks as “missing cards”
When I go to the deckbuilder I see my DK legendary cards appear as if I copied the deck and missed these cards
Does any1 know if it’s just visual or do I have to remove the legendary and add it again every time I want to play a game?

I’ve noticed this affecting specific cards only, like my 2 copies of Death Strike in my Blood DK deck always get grayed out and it shows 38/40 cards in the deck usable. I have to manually remove them and re-add them for them to register.

The same thing is happening to me. I have been playing DK the most lately and noticed that several cards are listed as “missing” including a couple legendries. But it is happening in other classes too. For instance my Rogue legendary, Edwin, is missing as well.

Just tested in practice and ny whole deck appears normally, it’s just a visual bug

it’s because they fixed the bug that granted all golden core cards to death knights before they leveled up or won games. you have to take the golden versions out and put in the plain versions and then copy that deck, delete the deck and remake the deck as a new deck because it’s bugged right now.

1 Like