DK can discover 3 rune cards

Yeah your game is broken again.

I hope you are aware of this bug.

vulpera bug? it was posted on reddit so they probably know by now

1 Like

Yeah, just got this myself. Pulled a Frostwyrm’s off Vulpera.

What am I not understanding about this “bug?” because so far Ive seen no description that illustrates it.

play vulpera and youll know why

there are screen shots of vulpera offering the 10 mana 3 rune dk card for example

im guessing its because vulpera is different than the rest of the discover cards by offering a 4th option

There’s not really anything to “illustrate”. It’s just that the wild card Vulpera Scoundrel offers 3 rune DK cards despite the devs saying that 3 rune cards are no longer in generation pools. On a related note, I actually came to make another bug report because I just got Grave Strength (3 Unholy) out of Diablo’s Horns of Flame treasure.

1 Like

There are DK cards that use all three runes? I didnt know that at all. Also about the discover pools being limited in any way. But Im also not familiar with the card named Vulpera Scoundrel so you did perfectly well illustrating what I wasnt understanding. As I experience great difficulty with retaining names or titles, the shorthand I encounter on the forums is mostly like a metaphor and the blue guy from Guardians of the Galaxy. Only Im not too fast to catch it lol.