Disconnects every time

I was taking a call during my game and as I continued playing my hearthstone map froze and I lose my arena match as a result. This has happened multiple times and honestly it’s super frustrating.

do you get your internet through your phone by chance?

This is happeneing to alot of people. I play on PC and am having the same issue.

I had this happen before as well. You need to change setting in phone. I m not super sure of how I did it though

This is an ongoing issue with multiple phones and PC’s that are affected with random disconnects, freezes, black out screens, etc. It happens During in game play and even just hanging around the main screen. The Dev’s don’t seem too concerned with the issue because it’s not effecting a large enough group of people. It’s been going on after patch 17.4 something I can’t remember exactly. If it were effecting a large group of people they would have hot fixed it so fast you wouldn’t have known it was there to begin with. Which is why this bug is still here. Not enough people that are affected with it are complaining about it.

It’s pretty much ruined hearthstone for me. Id happily lose if it was fair and square but ranked is impossible.

1 Like