Disconnection when switching to another window on PC

Hey guys,

Is there a bug that disconnects you from the game on PC when switching to another window (Alt+Tab)? I’ve been constantly getting this and its really annoying as changing music, surfing the web while waiting disconnects me and sometimes I cannot reconnect till I reboot my connection/PC.

1 Like

Hi.
Have you tried to play the game in windowed mode?.
If you go to the settings ingame you can have the game at fullscreen (default) or windowed mode.
Try that and see if it helps.

Hi, Yes I have, still get it :frowning:

Just tested this myself I was not able to disconnect. It is possible either a third party conflict or more likely an already unstable connection is made worse when the client’s focus is away. I would recommend to try the following steps:

1. Place the system into selective startup.

2. Shut down the PC. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found Here.

3. If you are using Wi-Fi to play, try switching to a wired Ethernet connection if available. Steps on how to do this can be found Here.

Retest.

If the issue continues, please run a 10 minute WinMTR to host IP: 24.105.30.129
Copy and paste this information back here.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.