Disable Battleground Party?

I CALL BLIZZARD RECONSIDER THE FACT THAT THAT NOONE THAT PLAYS THIS GAME WANT TO PLAY BATTLEGROUND ALONE AND SIMPLE GAME PLAYERS[EXCEPT BLIZZARD BOYS &TOURNAMENT GUYS] NEED SOME 2-3 FRIENDS TO PLAY SOME BATTLEGROUND GAMES AND FORGET A BIT THE PANDEMIA FACT OF THE PLANET!!!COME ON GET SERIOUS AND ALLOW PLAYERS TO PLAY THEIR GAME AND HAVE FUN WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR RATING ALL WE NEED IS SOME GAMES WITH OUR FRIENDS OR WE WILL START FIND ANOTHER GAME THAT WE CANstrong text

3 Likes

I always play alone, what are you smoking?

1 Like

yeah you got right!everyone has friends on his life and wanna play with them ofc!

at battleground you can’t be played alone…you miss all the fun…if battleground will be solo then i stop hs.

its just until they fix it. People were win trading, they tried to fix it, they screwed up. They’ll get it back up

if they stop battleground party we are out of this game from now!!ether they allow from 10k rating or not…to go 10k rating you must play all day alone and be crazy from lonelines and still i dont think you can able to get there…its like they allow only pro and stream players to do that…they just simple can do it that everybody can play their parties but they dont take rating…who cares about rating guys come on only some players they are all hours of their wake and play match to match can go there dont fool us!

I totally agree! I always play with a couple friends and i am a 12k player. This is ridiculous? I know people were cheating but i dont think this the right fix. Not giving +ve rating to the 10k+ player is the better solution, don’t you think? i don’t care about my rating as much as i care about playing with my friends. PLEASE BLIZZARD!!

Pro tip: Typing your entire message in all caps doesn’t do much for your credibility. I’d much prefer they kept the party and solo queues completely separate, as there’s a massive advantage in having a team of 4 playing against 4 solo players who can’t communicate. The only people who don’t want this are likely to be people who are using the current system to win-trade and generally cheat their way to 10K+. One compromise could be that people could set up completely private games, with up to 8 players, but this would not award any MMR points.

1 Like