Did not have Snip-Snap

I logged into hearthstone yesterday (June 3rd) and got the pop-up (on mobile) but today when i logged in and checked there was no snip snap to be found. This is a big issue for me as it was a free gold legendary which i wanted to play around with. (EDIT: I relogged in and the pop-up came back and i have now received the SN1P once more)

2 Likes

it is uncraftable aka useless gold card…

Why its useless? Lol

Useless if you don’t play mechs and you can’t even uncraft it so by that means it is useless just like all the gold common cards blizzard keeps stuffing in for no reason. What’s the point of gold if you can’t even sell it?

Also, why not give out some dragons, it’s the year or dragons isn’t it, not mechs! But they had to give more mechs to Hunter because poor thing wasn’t buffing enough so this has echo.

2 Likes

I haven’t received it either and it’s the 4th

1 Like

There was a delay with the rollout that caused some issues with receiving Snip-Snap. Try logging into a desktop client if you’re using a mobile device. If it continues, try resetting the password on the account to clear the account cache.

Resetting the pw worked for me, thx support

I just reset my PW that i have had for probably 12+ years. And IT DID NOT work for me…

I also reset my password and opened hearthstone again, but didn’t get snip snap. Any suggestions @Caterpepi?

IcemanA & Zeush. Could you provide the following information:

• Operating system (Andoid, iOS, Windows, Mac):
  • Hearthstone Version Number:
    The Hearthstone version may vary depending on the device/operating system its running on. For Mac/Windows, it should be 14.4.0.31353.

I too checked in on 6/4, and received a Snip Snap… but now it is gone.
How do I get one back?

Resetting password worked… thanks

I also logged in the 5th of june to get my copy of snip snap but I also did not get it. Tried to reset my pw, as discribed above, but no luck. Here is my data:

Heartstone version 14.4.0.313532

theiz

I do see SN1P-SN4P in your cards list now. If you are having trouble locating it, try the “Featured” filter in your collection to locate the card.

I did not receive sn1p sn4p either. I reset password and still did not receive

MarbleGarlic,

It looks like you logged in outside of the promotional window. Your last login before today was in April, and the promotion ran between June 3rd and July 1st. In this case, you’ll need to earn the card normally by crafting it for dust.

Since this thread concerns a now-expired promotion, we’re going to lock this thread to prevent further confusion. If you logged in during the promotional window I mention in this post, and did not receive the card, please contact support.