Diamond Ragnaros cannot be used in the classic format!

Hello good morning,
As reported on the official Blizzard website in the latest updates Ragnaros diamond has been introduced. “Ragnaros Diamond has arrived at the Inn! You can get this card by completing the “Classic Legendary” quest 5/5 (collect all 36 Classic Legendary cards) "

This article is misleading, we are talking about an achievement that concerns the CLASSIC format (where Ragnaros can be used) it takes for granted that by creating all the legendaries of the aforementioned format you will be able to play it.
Armed with enthusiasm, I spend my 7000 golds to buy the classic format cards and I pulverized half the collection to complete this very difficult achievement, to discover with bitter amazement that in the CLASSIC collection where I made the achievement it is NOT USABLE. I also opened a ticket to ask for a roll back, it was explained to me that it is not possible, that the question is not a problem of the game but it is a question that should be addressed to the developers. So I ask you, why by completing an achievement that concerns the classic format then the card is calculated as a hall of flame? The diamond card must also be enabled for use in the classic mode, like the new coins for mana and new heroes, otherwise it makes no sense. There is a crazy confusion in the management of the collection. Today I find myself with a decimated collection, without arcane dust, without gold and I have a beautiful card that I cannot use in the format where I obtained it, a paradox!
THANK YOU

2 Likes

I have Diamond Ragnaros and I just played a game in Classic with him.

1 Like

Ensure you’ve removed regular or golden Ragnaros from your deck before trying to add diamond Ragnaros.

I just got him and I have the same issue. I even dusted him because who needs a stinky regular ragnaros when you have a diamond? And now I can’t even play with one of the best cards in classic anymore. When I go to show diamond only under the classic filter and look at the card it’s greyed out and says I need to collect all the classic legendaries… I did that! With lots of time and money!

Where i can open a ticket for the same problem?