Diamond legendaries from adventures

Loatheb and now Reno got a new design which is available for all players which own all the legendaries of the adventure. Now it’s been a while since I completed it and I also didn’t kept most of the cards since I’m not into collecting cards and because most of them were useless anyway, so I lack the option to rebuy the adventure to repeat the process. The only way to get both of these cards for me is to take a ridiculous amount of dust to craft useless cards for the purpose to fill a progress bar, while new players can literally just play through it like me back then and own this card with no problem. Why is the requirement not bound to the completion of the adventure instead?

I’m pretty sure I dusted all adventure cards at least a year ago and I still got diamond Reno.

You’re one of those players who wants the rules to not apply to you because you simply don’t feel they should apply to you. It comes across a sense of entitlement that you are not entitled to.

You just stated “I’m not into collecting cards and because most of them were useless anyway”. While I do agree with you, many of the cards in sets are useless, that within itself is not a reason for you to dust cards and then complain later when Diamond reward cards are introduced into the game to reward players who do collect the cards for each set, than stating that the rules should change because you decided to dust the cards in the set and now don’t want to spend the dust required in order to complete the set to be eligible for the Diamond Card.

“Why is the requirement not bound to the completion of the adventure set?” Because in order to get the card you have to have collected all the cards in the set and have them in your collection, that’s why.

Lol, what is wrong with you?

It’s been like 5 years here…