DEVS TO SEE: Black cards bug, About the recent system req. change

Just to let you guys know, I don’t think a developer has ever responded in this forum (even before the current backlash). I like to believe they see the threads or hear about the issues from community managers, but you’ll never see the devs themselves writing something here like the folks from Customer Support do on the Tech Support section (unless there’s a Q&A just after a new expansion). If you skim through the threads list, you’ll notice that, among hundreds, only a few have the blue Blizzard logo suggesting that a Blizzard representative said something, but even then it’ll be just a community manager announcing bug fixes.

Blizzard communication has always been a mess, and so you’ll be wasting time waiting for an answer here. I know this is not what you want to hear, but, again, just wanted to let you know.

3 Likes

ever heard of something called bugs ? because this could be one
ive been running HS on an old pc without any issues
sometimes it gets slower (blizzard animation is slow but its alway been in that pc )but nothing like what TC showed in his pics

2 Likes

If anyone gets any news could you post and let me know. Uninstalled and wont be playing so if they do fix it the only way I would find out is on here. I’ll keep popping on now and then.

With the recent update i had my hope again, but nah, Blizz cant remember their first players, bye Hearthbro’s </3

1 Like

@Mokey

There is a video in this post which suggests a solution on a Windows 8 os. It is subtitled in English.

I have a problem with lagging graphics, so I’ll be trying it later to see if it helps me too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/problem-since-last-update/15306/8

Call it a bug if you want…stay in the dark ages and refuse to learn too, if that’s your thing.

This isn’t a new thing Blizzard came up with, it has happened every 3-5 years since computers became a thing. New hardware/software comes out, older hardware/software is phased out.

So if you would like to keep playing, a new device may be your only recourse. Otherwise, post a DxDiag and let’s see if your issue isn’t something else.

1 Like

I saw this bug report from 2017.

It’s the same bug. Of course it’s not a deck tracker bug. The guy thought it was and posted it there.

Why do you guys keep dredging up old comparisons?

Post a DxDiag. Error logs? Anything current that details your issue (video, screenshot).

Dude, I don’t see a Blizzard employee flair next to your name. Customer support? No. Game master? No. Developer? No.

I already send them my info.

This clearly does not concern you. Move on.

No thanks.

Do you have some problem posting a DxDiag?

FYI: Devs and GM’s rarely, if ever, post here. There are several support forums, but you posted in Community Discussion.

What do you honestly hope to get accomplished here?

Another company just welcomed me with my PC specs, ty anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Customer support told us to post the feedback here as you can see in the first post in quote box.

2 Likes

Same here, I just come onto the forums to see if they have done a fix or not. Think I’m about a week away from just giving up

Honestly, this is just not good enough. BLIZZ Support keeps providing us with useless feedback about having to update the game engine to take advantage of new graphics etc, its a bloody card game for gods sake not a top end 3rd person shooter. You don’t need flash graphics, nobody care about the graphics they just want to play hearthstone.

I honest have no idea why we have to download 2.5 gigs of data ON A MOBILE DEVICE ever time there is a major patch etc. Maybe you guys need to improve your game development and think about WHO your target audience actually is.

PS: even my new smart phone that is only 12 months old has started to run slow on the latest version of the game. Every time there is a new update things seem to be getting slower not faster.

1 Like

Don’t give up. Look, I opened one of my best packs:

i.postimg.cc/JnFY4yR4/legendary.jpg

Did you try this fix?

I did try. It didn’t work. I couldn’t even open BattleNet/Blizzard App. You’re simply downgrading your computer. So I went back to the menu where you choose the drivers and reinstall the correct driver.

1 Like