@Devs please read <33333

ive posted the deck below. this deck is a new deck architype for priest. its called aoe heal priest. the point of the deck is to put out minions and use aoe heals triggering all of the crazy affects of the other minions. it has some crazy potential with a 40% wr in diamond rn. lightwarden and sunfury are bad and if new cards came out that supported this type they would get replaced.

MY PLEA TO MAKE THIS WORK PLEEEEEASE DO THIS, change the description on most of the cards from “after a friendly minion is healed” to “your healing affects on friendly minions”. This is very important. if this happened the minions wouldnt require having taken damage in order to get the affect off. the card lightsteed already has this affect and is one of the strongest cards in the deck because of this. PLEASE make these changes to the descriptions and maybe put out 2 more cards in the future that support this T^T <33333 its seriously so much fun I cant get enough of this deck and everyone I play against always adds me asking for the deck because its so much fun to watch

Heal. future archetype

Class: Priest

Format: Wild

2x (0) Circle of Healing

2x (1) Crimson Clergy

2x (1) Gift of the Naaru

2x (1) Imprisoned Homunculus

2x (1) Lightwarden

2x (1) Northshire Cleric

2x (1) Potion Vendor

2x (1) Power Word: Shield

2x (2) Luminous Geode

2x (2) Power Word: Feast

2x (3) Cathedral of Atonement

2x (3) Stormpike Aid Station

2x (3) Sunfury Clergy

2x (4) Holy Champion

2x (4) Lightsteed

AAEBAa0GAA/lBNIK8gz3DPsT2JgDsLoDtNED+uMDhqMEiqME87YEhoMFn6QFu7gFAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I really like the idea for this deck, but they very rarely change the way old cards work, so I doubt that your idea will ever be implemented. It’s possible that they’ll print more cards like Lightsteed in the future though which would be amazing. Have you considered using something like Wild Pyromancer to damage your own minions so that they can benefit from the heal synergy?

2 Likes

no I havent but I also havent had any problems with healing my own minions now days with the stupid agro