Detailed Match History

Okay i play control Reno druid and warrior both for try survive death knight. With huge armor and health, healing still it’s being so hard in standard.
And how come i draw 7 plagues in a row…
I’m being insisting about your algorithm letting paid players win.
Make a log history of starting deck and card changes in deck in game.
Stop manipulate players.
Your algorithm interfere to decks in middle of game and manipulate to both side as they are lucky or top deck.
Devs i dare you make log system for each match, first section record order of deck before match start with time when match start. So staring deck with order can view for each player. Another log after match start displays detailed changes for each turn and we can view honestly if our starting deck order is exactly running or there is no order just your algorithm drawing.
As a player i really want to see exact changes , but first i also want to see my starting deck order was stabil. Because i will never know if you give me only one log after match start .
With this algorithm you can pump AI bots in ranks and make them reaction to opponent emotes or randomly emotes.
Bring a system, or a log we can watch detailed view about decks not being forced.

Please bring ducking removal for 1 mana cost plagues. Why you doing this to standard. Death knight decks is … Are you trying sell skin or make people play new heroes???

So stupidly draw and play human bots enjoying strategy game with put on board. And they are emoting so badly.

Hearthstone is being trash if you didn’t release battlegrounds.

Anyway maybe you are focusing this kind of toxic players because i would never pay this game if you keep human bots happy with this stuffs. Literally no counter for plagues . I’m tired of do my hand full and let the plagues burn it’s only way .

2 Likes

Blizzard has never made a statement saying they don’t have developer accounts in the live pool. The player you faced was probably using an account that let them select the cards they wanted to draw, or change cards in their hand.

There is no gambling involved and they are not under obligation to provide a fair playing environment.