Denied from speaking of lack of support

The devs should rename this sections of the forums since no support is given. It should be called: “Technical reports”, not “Technical support”.

How come the issue is still lasting since March 2 2020 [Main Thread] - IOS Crashing on Devices with 2GB/3GB RAM and is now even worse and unfixed??? Game Crashing on iPad Air , Crashes on iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2

I’d like to see streamers on Twitch using iPad Air…

This is the Bug Report forum for reporting in-game bugs. Technical Issues belong in the Technical Support forum. Website Issues belong in the Website Feedback forum.

1 Like

I posted it in technical support forums, not in bug forums…

This topic is in Bug Reports. Scroll up and see.

Thanks for pointing that out BrknSoul. I posted it again in Technical support and it got removed.

Basically Blizzard had 8 months to fix an issue, they didn’t fix it, I complain through a post and that post is removed.

Does Blizzard really shuts off speaking rights just like they did with streamers in China? I am having a problem with Blizzard software and being muted when talking about it. What is that???

Edit: I’m not the faulty here. I just want the problem to be fixed. Blizzard is ignoring us.

P.S. I just re-edited the title of this post which initially was “Technical Reports”.

Edit: Do you know how it feels going everyday on the same thread for 8 months and see no progress in the resolution of your issue?

This is depressing!
I have the same bug happen to me every time i play battleground for more then 2 games. The game freezes; The rope that never ends well and when u wanna do a apm build like pirates the client pretty much says: NOPE. It is really not enjoyable when u try to play this mode and this bug is in the game since the beginning of this mode. Even Kripp is talking about it for months. He even used his vitamin B in the company to have someone fix this. Well that was 5 months ago. I legit think they don`t care for this game breaking bug. And when the support tells u: FORCE CLOSE THE GAME AND REOPEN?!?! THat is not how this should work or how u should fix a problem. I was revisting for a while now but i pretty much am done for. Gonna stay away till somethings changes.

opinions dont belong in the bug report nor the technical support, as such it was removed. if you want to complain you have to head over to the community forum.

People will continue to pay for card packs. Unfortunately, 1 person of less playing Hearthstone won’t change anything…

even the bug forum gets spammers …