Demon Seed Warlock too OP

It is too strong again. You should check and nerf the quest or some cards that build up the quest too fast at low cost like Crystallizer.

2 Likes

Crystallizer put appart, what exactly is too OP in a quest that requires your opponent to play a game with 24 less health than you ?

1 Like

I think we should buff it to 1 health required per completion, but this only applies to the opponents of Phen/leo/Leo.

1 Like

I put together a very expensive deck of big minions for the paladin! I love facing Reno or Aggro decks!! I would really like to fight rogue pirates, but I only fall against priests when I play paladin. I still beat these priests, they have a bad time with my deck!!

I’m not American, I’m Brazilian and I’m going to put up my deck, it’s in Portuguese, but you can check the code!! See how beautiful this deck is!! So much fun!!

BigPaladin

Classe: Paladino

Formato: Livre

2x (1) Medidas Desesperadas

2x (1) Redenção

2x (1) Yogg Me Acuda!

1x (3) PrĂ­ncipe Renathal

2x (4) Lentes Prismáticas

1x (4) Nozdormu, o Atemporal

2x (5) Berrante de Cavalaria

2x (5) Duelo!

1x (5) Rei da Dança Kangor

2x (6) Protetor Casco GĂ©lido

1x (7) Amitus, a Pacificadora

2x (7) Vanguarda da Prata

1x (8) Arauto do TrovĂŁo

2x (8) Asabronze

1x (8) Cariel Forjada a Luz

1x (8) Kel’Thuzad

2x (8) Vil de Forja Mo’arg

2x (9) Linhas de Frente

1x (9) Mestre Coração de Carvalho

2x (10) Coelho de Negraluna

1x (10) Colosso da Lua

2x (10) Colosso do Ferro-Velho

2x (10) Elekk Amplificado

1x (10) Hakkar, o Esfola-Almas

1x (10) Y’Shaarj, Raiva Incontida

1x (25) Shirvallah, a Tigresa

AAEBAZmrBAyCDqirAvHqAr2GA5aKA9+pA4etA+CLBJfvBMDGBY3+BfajBg6MAefhAvz8AvmTA4acA/O7A4PeA73hA8z5A9ykBPWkBPikBPXxBMTHBQAA

Para usar este deck, copie para a área de transferência e crie um novo deck de Hearthstone

lol as IF. It folds to the aggressive meta that is wild. It has already been nerfed twice. It’s hardly tier 1.

1 Like

Crystalizer is too strong with demon seed. I think demon seed is fine but crystalizer needs to be nerfed to like 3 damage and 3 armor instead of 5.