Demon Hunter is the biggest backlash in HS history

OOF.

Talk about absolutely dropping the ball, developers.

“Hey you know what would be a good idea? Introduce a new class that has absolutely zero balancing and is going to upset the entire balance of the game”

You clowns need to severely get some new help. Realize that the ideas “hey, that sounds cool!” And “Is it fair, though?” strikes a delicate balance. This happens time and time AGAIN. It’s time to fire whichever not right in the head hipster who is in charge of card balance and find someone new. You have proven time and time again that you can’t be trusted to deliver a fulfilling experience. I sincerely hope for the sake of all your jobs that you get your act together, or else you’re gonna learn the hard way what it’s like to anger your most dedicated players with countless nonsense TIME AND TIME again.

Absolutely shameful. A toddler could have designed a better expansion.

18 Likes

People have been wanting a new class for ages and i have always believe its really hard to make a new class viable with 1 year lacking in cards. So their idea is to make it strong so people will try it. Guess what. it got too strong.

7 Likes

Prove this first. Otherwise, your whole post is invalid.

2 Likes

Let me guess, you’re a demon hunter noob who finally passed rank 10 because of its absurdity? Congratulations! It was all you, and not at all the power levels of your new favorite toy.

4 Likes

A toddler is incapable of designing an expansion. No expansion would be better than what was released. Therefore, his post checks out.

5 Likes

Great point, doing nothing is better than doing harm. I hadn’t considered that. :grinning:

2 Likes

So your whole post was invalid after all. No problem with the power level as you have stated clearly.

1 Like

Why would they be concerned? You said it yourself, dedicated players keep putting up with nonsense time and time again. Pretty sure the devs can survive the occasional angry forum post (which they won’t read anyway, because it’s not on Reddit).

1 Like

Luckliy I went back to an old deck and I’m doing ok against them. It did well against Galakrond shaman when it was busted too, but then died out once they fixed it.

Essentially we have another face deck here. The difference is they can heal, draw, discount cards, clear the board, all very well while still dealing significant face damage. It actually feels a LOT like a Dragon Face Hunter, except with demons, and on steroids. Even with the changes, it’s still pretty OP

1 Like

You must have a screw loose if you couldn’t realize this was sarcasm, or you’re just being a smart-Alec for the sake of being a smart-Alec. Obviously, you’re enjoying the benefits of abusing something imbalanced because it makes you feel good to finally succeed at hearthstone. It’s ok, I understand.

I’m done dealing with your inflammatory idiocy. You have not put forth a single good point or argument. Just mindless bickering and “lol git gud” rhetoric, because obviously, you are coasting to new ranks with DH netdecks and don’t want your new favorite toy taken away. Either that, or you have the biggest case of fanboyism I’ve ever seen. It’s sad really, and anyone defending DH in its current state is obviously a terrible player who has a newfound sense of power and pride in the fact that they can be complete trash at the game and abuse broken mechanics to win, and they don’t want that taken away from them.

Go back to your DH net deck and try to hit Legend, I know you can do it! I believe in you!

5 Likes

Already did. And thanks for the stars the people who can’t adapt like you gave me on the way.

1 Like

So you admit that you used demon hunter and broken mechanics to get ahead. Thanks for playing bud, wonder what you’re gonna do when your new favorite toy gets nerfed into oblivion.

3 Likes

Don’t hate on the player. It’s not me who designed the cards. I just play them accordingly. Nerfs are already live. It doesn’t change a thing. And you will see why.

1 Like

Because they were hardly nerfs and there are 10 other cards in the class that are horrible broken messes. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see why it didn’t change a thing.

3 Likes

That’s fine, but you don’t need to defend broken stuff just because it’s benefiting you, what’s wrong with just saying “yeah it’s broken as hell, but it’s helping me win, so I don’t care that much.” ?

Why go out of your way to defend it? You KNOW it’s broken, and trying to argue with people who think it’s unfair, just because it benefits you, is selfish. I understand if it’s helping you do better in the game, but don’t insult our intelligence by saying “it’s you who is the problem! Just adapt, stupid!”

It has like a 70% win rate against non mirror matches, and this is why it’s being nerfed ONE DAY after realease. You literally have no argument other than “it made me win, so I don’t want it to go away” lol. Just stop.

1 Like

And where did this exactly happen? You’re pulling stuff out of your behind for the wrong things.

2 Likes

If you’re opposed to having it nerfed, Obviously you are defending it, that’s the logical conclusion. It doesn’t take a genius to realize this.

You are trying to justify its power level by implying that players need to adapt to it. Then tell me why blizzard is nerfing it like a day after realease? Did the entire player base just fail to “adapt”?

You need to just accept that you were wrong, and admit “yeah it’s broken but it helped me win, so I don’t care” there’s no shame in this lol, you literally have no argument for why DH is fair or balanced and that’s why it’s the fastest recorded nerf in HS history. Just stop while you are still moderately behind, dude. I don’t care what your motives are, many others, and I, share the opinion that something is not right here, and just because it benefits you because you’re a selfish scumbag doesn’t change that. Obviously, you have never performed well at this game and finally get a chance to taste victory, and you don’t want this taken away from you. The statistics don’t lie. Greater than 70% win rate against all other classes. You are simply a coward and a baddie who wants a crutch to lean on. There’s no use denying it.

1 Like

You said it yourself.

1 Like

Says the guy complaining.

Seriously…

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)