Deck tracker or arena helper application is self to use?

Don’t think, read the sources. HearthMirror is a core module of DeckTracker.

Okay. Thanks.
I took a quick glance. The code of HS decktracker doesn’t contain anything called HearthMirror. Are you perhaps confusing it with the HearthWatcher components?
There are currently five C# modules in there. The one related to tracking of actual games is called LogWatcher.cs. A quick glance at the code seems to me to confirm the statement I already made a few posts above: that HS decktracker does not invade any address space; that it gets information on what’s happening in games from reading the logs.

Now don’t get me wrong, but you are the one claiming that HS decktracker is doing illegal stuff. So I suggest that not I but you read the source, and then point me to exactly where they do that.
Until then, I see no reason to stop using the tool.

It is because you downloaded only one repository without dependencies. Try to build it and you’ll see a lot of missing references. Or just look into “Hearthstone Deck Tracker.sln” seventh project.

No reason for anyone to be banned for using HS deck tracker. Its blizz certified. Dude really got banned it was for something else. As for everything else its just over analyzing a yes or no question.
Enjoy
Kay
(Not affiliated with copy kat crew)