Deck Questions and Legendary Crafting

That deck is disgustingly cheap - a polar opposite of the one I play.

I’m going to make this one; Not missing much.

Thanks Beaky! I’ll let you know how it feels!

Beaky#1601 if you want to test the deck before crafting it. I can be on in a couple minutes.

1 Like

I can add you if you’d like, but, it’s unlikely I find the time for Hearthstone tonight!

Would you still like me to add you?

I’m also waiting for a response from ‘Theman’ hahaha.

Always down! NA server - just in case.

1 Like

Sent! Thanks so much!

1 Like

You are also welcome to add me, Bowser#1961, if you want. But Beaky and Theman are probably better in regards to the competitive side of things, I play mostly meme stupidity just for fun.

1 Like

Hahahaha - To each their own :wink:

I’ll add you!

Yeah, Priests boast a low winrate in high-rank ladder matches compared to other classes.

The problem is a lack of tools for efficiently dealing with the annoying cheap minions flying all over the place in the early game.

1 Like

This is PERFECTLY stated.

I’ve made it to rank 20. I have no idea how far that is hahahaha!

Well, most folks covered the “newbie advice” fairly well, so I’ll just give you a hearty welcome to Hearthstone and offer my help if you ever need to get some daily quests knocked out.

Wardrum#1200

Also, if you’re looking for some more community interaction, consider joining us in the Hearthstone Commoner’s Guild on Discord! We’re a pretty laid-back group, hold monthly tournaments for fun (with prizes!) and much more.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m astounded how nice you’ve all been!

1 Like

This place gets a bad rep for being a saltmine (rightfully so some days) but there are quite a few members here who legitimately enjoy the game and it’s community and want to see it thrive.

1 Like

We arent always this nice… Well, me anyway, I can be a bit of a douche at times. But we do, in general, tend to help those who actually ask for it.

3 Likes

This is a big one. Folks tend to get what they give, around here.

So many times :yum:

1 Like

You guys are honest lol. I’ll give you that hahahaha

In all seriousness though, I enjoy integrating into communities!

1 Like

I don’t hold back, there are people who are down right vegetables that come out on these forums. I flame those who needs flaming but help people who are making an effort in needing helping. (Unless you are against control warrior, then you’re getting flamed no matter what)

I’m not against Control Warrior, I just enjoy watching them writhe under my foot as they scramble - unsuccessfully - to find more removal.

That better as hell not be the Magnetic-Mech one that ends up as Dr. Boom with 200 armor.

1 Like

A couple Nomis takes care of that :wink:

Unless it’s Bomb Warrior. Then you kinda just die.

You wouldn’t believe it man. I can never even reach Nomi behind that WALL hahahaha