DeathKnight and Priest

These two classes are making the entire Standard experience a sh*tty worthless waste of time. Dang it, Blizzard staff… how could you F up this badly? You took a lovable, nuanced, carefully crafted, fun, interesting game of strategy with chance elements…. and you managed to bungle it, turning Hearthstone into garbage-tier griefer incel self-flatulating simulator, in card game form. Sad.

2 Likes

I think you mean “self-flagellating”, as in, “the act of hitting yourself with a whip as a way to punish yourself”. The word you typed means “the act of farting yourself”

You’re correct! Thank you. Although, it really could be either, I think. Hearthstone has become whipping oneself, or farting oneself.

you do know that the other extreme it’s like hitting face like a mindless ghoul not thinking about anything

Priest is dumpster teir are u in silver or something ?

I am playing control priest and I am second time legend 700 … Guess you don’t play the game correctly.

Paladin has almost 60% winrate among all ranks and this guy is complaining about Priest

What else is there to say

Just cause its dumpster dont mean you cant be good with it or be a high rank. Also my term dumpster means anything that isnt tier 1 win rates.

My definition of dumpster and yours are diffrent.

Maybe I should of said it does not even have a top tier deck now get good lol.

Iv been there 2 with priest infact rank 150ish was mine.

you also said “are you silver or something” meaning you wanted to bash him for not playing correctly. I only returned the favour to you…Stop lying ok ?

I agree. It’s not even that the classes are top tier. They just have stupid good cards with little to no cost and not fun to play against because of that.

Where do you go from there? Print cards like 3mana “add your opponents hand to your hand”, 5 Mana “destroy your opponents minions. Draw that many cards” 3 mana “Gain 30 health”?

Death Knight and priest really? i been rekting both of those with relic demon hunter.

100% win rate against blood dk so far and i played like 15 of em