Dear Microsoft Merger

I do hope you’ve had better luck then we have. INB4 “TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING” “KILL THIS USER CUZ OUR BOTS ARE TOP TIER” The bot creators on this forum for some reason think their code is top tier. After searching you’ll find it’s not. Hearthstone isn’t a bad card game. It just needs work. You’ll notice there are no real esports on it cuz they’ve failed on every front. It’s not for a lack of trying from us. If you can manage to peal activision from it entirely you might have a solid base to work from. It’s a solid mess ngl I do hope you can do something with it cuz it can be fun.

2 Likes

Do you mean the blizzbots, that are legitimate, or the illegitimate userbots?

What proof do you have that the users of this forum are the authors of these userbots?

We are regularly made aware of the developers’ efforts to rid us of these.

looks at the illegit users comments … gj … i mean … do i need proof in this respect? Ignoring that for a moment let’s talk legitimate … looks at user comments again … hmmm I only have soo much space to type in this silly little box, lol.

1 Like

I still have no idea what you’re on about.

Do you think I’m an AI?

You seem to be saying that I’m illegitimate; how?

“do you think i’m an a.i.”
not anymore thank you
fastest way to diffuse an ai … try to make it think outside the scope of it’s prompts

Bots are just an aftermath of the game being tr@sh. When you reach the point that you have to farm gold to sell accounts for players that do not want to play the game so they want to buy accounts you know the game is in a state beyond save.

People can believe whatever they want, they can copium with the dopamine they get from 2 games played a day, but the game is hitting the gutter sooner than later.

I wonder if there are Tic Tac Toe Forums where people gripe about how that game is dead and needs some work and should have egames for it…

they will never be legitimate, all propaganda to the contrary.

Botting is against the TOS, and there is nothing in there saying the company gets to break its own rules. Just like a certain lead dev who was posting exploits they banned streamers for, even when they did it on accident.

And the company flooding it with their own to try and hide how many players they chased away by their terrible choices.

At least we know your honest take on the current state of hearthstone: ranks right up there with tic tac toe.

This is how you know an op has a valid criticism: it gets a higher percentage of flak from the pro company posters, who only have off topic trolling to bring to the thread.

All to distract from the very real issue that bots (and the company’s lack of real action on it) are impacting the game. The simple fact they unpinned the “action on bots” thread they created, to try and hide their PR blunder on the issue only shows how much they failed and are out of touch on the issue.

3 Likes

A lot of people aren’t super duper happy with the game, sure, but you can go ahead and take this one back. No need to say stupid, uncalled for idiocy as this. The devs are still people.

A pig with lipstick still remains a pig, no matter how much you try to disguise it, so why don’t call it here as it is?

darmok and jalad at tanagra

or am i wrong?

1 Like

“Shaka, when the walls fell.”

Applicable when the activision merger happened, and now the buyout. Unless of course microsoft actually makes some real quality changes.

i find it most interesting that no one is questioning legit bots and non legit bots … the games so bad it requires both? Fascinating …

I doubt that Temba has arms wide.

I did that a couple of posts above…game is in such a gutter that the only way they can show some numbers is by having bots…which in terms sell accounts to people who don’t want to play to get here so that they can get bored faster.

so what you are saying is they shouldnt be banning player bots

or be workign on a way to let us know when a report results on a ban ?(this is something they confirmed they are working on )